chapter-17

Written by me...

********

(around midnyt…..khushi’s room)

Khushi jerked from her sleep and sat on the bed! she sighed and kept her sleepy face on her palm. She removed the hair coming onto her face.

“hey devimayya….wat is this??? In dream also arnav ji’s marriage??!!! Seems like im getting mad with his marriage….!! Y this happening to me…!!” she is asking her devimayya with restlessness with her dream…!! Yes…her dream..where arnav is taking seven vows with some bride…! Of course as it was dream khushi cant able to see that bride…And with that dream she jerked from her sleep. She again tried to sleep…..but whenever she closes her eyes, that dream is coming in front of her eyes… She growled with irritation.

“devimayya….wats happening to me…??!!!! I want answers….i cant bear this restlessness…” she almost demanded her devimayya with restlessness.

“khushi now this is the correct time to realize ur feelings”devimayya in paradise thought seeing her restless devotee…

Due to her destiny, khushi decided to watch any movie in her laptop as she is not getting sleep bcoz of that dream….!! She opened her laptop and is searching for movies to watch….!! In searching she had found “ajab prem ki gajab kahani”…!!

“acha lets see this movie….its jovial too and I can divert my mind”thinking this she started to watch that movie putting headphones…But she don’t have even an idea wat destiny had planned her…!! “poor this hero…he must have felt so sad when he came to know that heroin is in love with someone else and wanted to MARRY him”she thought while watching that movie….!! “wat the!!”she exclaimed on her own thought….!! “ya that hero must have feel very sad as he loves that heroin….but here too im sad and restless about arnav ji’s marriage……!! Iska matlab…mai….arnav ji se…py….”her eyes become wide with her thought…!! “chal khushi chal….u r thinking too much…how can it b possible??!! ha ya I know that he is very nice man…ha I know that he is handsome too….then too how can u think like that???? Does he had the qualities of ur prince charming???!!” she is trying to stop her thoughts…!! “prince charming??? Really???”she didn’t think about him till now…!!yes!! she is quite different from all other girls…till now studies is the only ambition for her…that’s y she even refuse to marry when her mother was talking about that alliance(girls remember the starting of this story??) now with in her thought, her mind had planted a doubt in her mind about her prince charming! Sighing with her new thoughts, She just shook her head to remove her trans…!!

“khushi…..how much confusing u r….”devimayya in paradise is giggling seeing her…!! “now u will realize ur feelings”devimayya blessed her with a small smile….!!

“wats this khushi!!! Means im in love with arnav ji???!!”she is probably in shock….!! Then she thought about the qualities of her life partner…Of course arnav have all qualities which every girl wants. To say in one word, that girl who marry him will b a lucky. Her  thoughts are making her red due to blush. “of course me too will b happy if I get a life partner like him….!! But his engagement got fixed na…”her face fallen…!! “o teri khushi its just a proposal they even didn’t fix the time for engagement….u just propose him”her innersoul advised her….!!