Chapter-67

Written by S1992L

*******

“What is in the box NK?” Akash asked for the nth time but Nk’s answered was the same, “Stuff…” he replied… “What kind of stuff?” This time it was Payal… But Nk did not say anything and open the box slightly and started to count something in the box…  But when someone tried to peep into he locked the box hurriedly and placed the key in his pocket…

It’s been his routine for one week, carrying a box with him 24/7 and when someone tried to ask he ignored it and held it to his chest securely like his life depends on it…

 The gang was very curious about the box … But Nk did not budge.. He did not tell anything to anyone, not even Radha.. His girlfriend…

Yup.. Nk and Radha were now together.. As he told Akash that he would propose Radha over What’s app. He DID propose… First Radha declined thinking he was joking but later with much persistence from NK’s side and teasing from the gang Radha finally cracked and said yes…

Right now they were in a room of a office… It was waiting room of interview candidates… Nk was the candidate here and his all the friends i.e. Akash, Payal, Khushi, Radha. Lav even Arnav and Henry were here for his moral support…

“Mr. Nandkis****…” The peon of the office called out the next and last candidate’s name to go to the interview room and Nk stood up… After many ‘all the best’ and ‘best of luck’ he finally was ready to go but much to everyone’s surprise he handed over the key of his ‘precious’ box to Khushi and told her to watch the box and he went to his interview…

Here, the gang’s curiosity was so high that they decided to open the box and everybody’d eyes set on the box’s lock…

“Khushi, you open the box…” Lav encouraged…

“What? No… I don’t wanna get killed so early… You open the box..” Khushi replied and threw the key towards her..

“No way…” was Lav’s instant reply and she threw the key to Henry and Henry threw the key to Arnav like he was handed over a bomb saying, “I am not opening that…”

“What the.. I am not that curious..” Arnav replied obviously lying and threw the key to Akash..

“Nuh hu… I am not curious either” Akash lied and threw the key to Payal…

Payal’s reaction was hilarious… She eyed the key like it would burst in any moment… She gulped and handed over it to Radha, “Why not you open the box Ra… I am sure he will not do anything to you.. After all you are his lover…”

Hearing this Radha’s eyes went wide… “Ar..are you sure?” She stammered and others nodded in agreement… “If I die then I’ll not leave you guys and kill you myself” she threatened but agreed to open the box…