"FAN GIRLS FAVOURITE RUN OVER TO THE LEFT TWICE, BREATHE LOUDLY TO OBSCURE AND HIDE TSUNDERES BREATHING."

"THE GUY WH-"

The man just took out his gun from his mouth, approaching Koro-Sensei he smirked. "Let's see here what if I...." he grabbed Koro-Sensei and threw him across into a box on the stage, obscuring a majority of sound and his sense of vision.

With a screech from Koro-Sensei you decided to take a peek. The moment your head popped out from behind the pillar the gun was right on your face.

"Don't move." He creepily laughed. "And I'm not talking about the girl in front of me.... maybe the guy.... red hair was it? Or was it black..... but stay in your position or the girl gets it."

Keeping your cool you could only follow along to make sure you'd come out of this unscratched. You ended up standing in front of the stage, gun to your head and hands held behind your back.

"Now tell me where your friends are." He said whilst ushering the gun towards your head.

"Go on! Tell me!"

"I-I don't know I tripped and I c-could s-see!" You said trying your best not to sound scared.

"I guess it can't be helped. I'll be nice for once, if you don't want this little girly to get hospitalized then come out like good little children...."

-Karma's POV-

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Fucking hell! If only. Fucking dammit there wasn't even anything I could do!

"Psst Karma!" I looked over to my side, Isogai was crouching across from me. The sight of his face made my stomach turn. "I have a plan to get (Y/N) out... but we need to find Sugaya. Ritsu tell Chiba and Hayami we have a change of plans."

Man I'm so sick of it. Of course (Y/N) likes him! He's responsible and already thinking of a way to get her out of this fucking mess. If only, never mind. (Y/N) is more important right now, my emotions aren't needed, I'll push them aside for her...

"So what's this plan prince poverty?"

-Third POV-

Gulping down evident saliva forming in your mouth you only waited. Feeling a buzz in your pocket, it was two buzzes which meant to find Karasuma. Looking around for your teacher he started to move his fingers in the shadow.

"......... then I want you to run."

You couldn't slightly make out the first part but all you knew is that you had to run, and run fast.

Hearing a voice in the distance your eyes perked. "My my what a lame villain you are. Doing the same old same old threatening a girl with a gun to her head."

The moment the male heard that he instantly shot in that direction. A figure then came falling out.

Eyes widening at what you saw,

It was the dummy from Sugaya's dummy from earlier. Feeling relieved it wasn't actually Karma, your eyes followed the man behind you, hearing a click from his tongue you heard Ritsu's voice.

"(Y/N), Chiba... NOW!" The moment you heard Ritsus voice you bolted behind you. The man wasn't expecting you to run behind so startled he pointed his gun towards the area Chiba was at. Chiba then shot his gun.

"Hahah....hahahaha.... HahahahahHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The man crazily screamed.

"What an amateur you couldn't even hit me-" the lights on the stage came falling just after you got off. It hit him on the back of his neck causing him to fall straight to the ground. During this moment Hayami had shot the gun out of his hand and the rest of the boys had jumped on top of him to tape him up.

"K-Karma you're alright!" You exclaimed running over to him. "Of course I am, anyways I should be saying that to you short stuff." He smiled.

"I was only worried that you got hit from the guys gun stupid." You puffed your cheeks out.

"You seemed a lot braver this time, you didn't cry!" He teased. You were about to lash out on Karma but Isogai had walked over. "Karma it's only natural she would have cried she's such a frail girl. I'm just glad my plan worked."

Your eyes lit up. "Y-you're plan?" You stuttered out shyly. "T-thanks Isogai..." you said whilst running over to him. "Oh it's nothing to worry about!"

-Karma's POV-

I watched as she happily forgot about our conversation and went away with Isogai. I mean I sacrificed myself! She didn't even thank me...

I need to stop thinking about this but, what is Isogai even thinking about in the first place?! I clutched my hands.

-Third POV-

"What part of (Y/N) was ever frail...." Karma scoffed under his breath.