"Now you want to be there for me? How about three years ago? How about when you guys left me all alone in a hospital for four months? How about when my best friend since birth died right in front of my eyes? Well sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but you're about a year and a half too late." I ranted, basically shouting by the end. I fumbled for my seat buckle and tried to open my door. Unfortunately he seemed to have locked me in somehow.

"Let me out!" I screamed.

"No Bella, we need to talk." Ben replied sternly. I needed to get out of this stupid car.

"Let me GO!" I banged my fists on the dashboard.

"We have to work through this." Ben argued. I needed to get out before I couldn't anymore.

"Let me out." I whispered as the tears welled up.

"Bella." Ben sighed, pushing my hair behind my ear. The tears were falling freely now.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him, pushing myself further away.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Ben was trying really hard to fix things. But he couldn't fix a shattered person.

"You left me." I accused, putting my hands on my face.

"I know. Let's fix this. Together Bella." He was crying now too. I snapped my head towards him and snarled.

"If I meet you in the hallways tomorrow morning and try to say hi- would you acknowledge me?" I said with my bottom lip quivering. His silence was the only confirmation that I needed.

"You won't." I whispered- and I admit that I sounded like a broken record to my own ears.

I finally managed to get the door open- before realizing a crucial fact I seemed to have forgotten. I couldn't even walk. How pathetic. Cursing under my breathe I pulled my one leg back inside the car. A chuckled darkly and threw my head against the leather seating.

"What do you want from me?" I shouted to no one in particular, running out of tears. My voice was croaky and my throat was soar from all the crying I've been doing lately. For some reason, my mind wandered back to the days where I could run around in my wolf form and cause a ruckus with other wolves. With Leah. I had been angry at the gods for so long- why was I the one who lived and why did she die? That girl had the sweetest and kindest soul- so why?

My brothers engine cut on again and we were driving. I slowly nodded off to the gentle thrum of the engine.

Landon Parker

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled over to glance at the time.

11:30 at night. These people are insane if they think I'm getting up. I rolled back on my good side and yawned loudly. The banging only got louder as I tried to sleep.
Finally fed up with their persistent knocking, I sat up and stomped to the door. Ripping it open, any rants I had pent up died in my throat.

On the other side was a sopping wet Ben Jones. His dark hair flopped in his expression filled eyes. He looked worried and tired. Immediately my mind flew to Bella.

"Where is she? Is she alright?" I snapped, worry gnawing on me. He looked confused for only a moment before he seemed to grasp what I was referring to.

"She's fine. I actually came to talk to you... About Bella." Ben said, his voice barely above a whisper. I noticed his bloodshot eyes and realized he must have been crying. I frowned and opened my door wider for him to step in. He sat down on my bean bag and put his head in his hands.

"She hates me." He whispered.

I didn't bother to disagree with him.

"Most likely. Join the club." I shrugged, flopping down on my mattress. He cleared his throat and clasped his hands in front of him- suddenly very professional.

"I want you to take care of my sister. I know I haven't always been there for her- but I want you to take care of her." Ben said.
My brow furrowed at his word.

I can't.

"Swear to me you won't hurt her?" Ben inquired, standing back up.

No promises.

"Okay." I caved.

"If you hurt her, I'll kill you."

Guess​ I'm soon to be a dead man.

"Alright."

With my confirmation he stepped backwards to the door. The look on his face made a bead of sweat roll down my back. It clearly said 'i see right through you alpha sum.'

When the door was closed I found myself unable to return to sleep for the rest of the night.

AN

Hey you guys. I know, it's like ten o'clock lol. I don't know about you guys but I'm usually wide awake at thus time xD.
So pretty soon the chapters ill be back to around 2000 words. Hehe. My bad.

I'm writing on my phone so tell me if there are any mistakes please. Just don't be rude.

Vote
Comment
Fan
Post to profile

The drill. 😂🔥

Dedicated to @Ravenclaw_Lynx for being an amazing fan to me. Go follow her guys!!