CW's Legends Of Tomorrow

This is a show that people often forgets even exist. I also wanna point out that I really like this show, but I think The Flash and Arrow is better. But there is also a lot of crap we gotta talk about. So here we go.

Basically, Legends Of Tomorrow is a show that is about a bunch of b class superheroes that time travel. This show's path kinda follows the same as The Flash and Arrow. Season 1 was great!

And then they gave us season 2....

For you to understand, let me give you the team roster that we got in season 2.

White Canary

The Atom

Heat Wave

Dr. Stein and Jax (Firestorm)

Rip Hunter for a short period of time

Vixen

And Citizen Steel. Or as I like to call him

Bumass Steel

I REALLY don't like Citizen Steel, so for the rest of the chapter he will be referred to as Bumass Steel.

Now let's make a list of who's safe and who's not safe in this video.

Safe-
White Canary
Heat Wave

Not Safe-
The Atom
Firestorm
Rip Hunter
Vixen
And MOST DEFINETLY BUMASS STEEL!

White Canary and Heat Wave is safe because those characters are very interesting in the show.

Let me tell you why Firestorm isn't safe.

So Firestorm is what I like to call a B class powerhouse. Rarely anybody knows who he is and he is one of the strongest superheroes out there. He can turn anything into anything he wants. That's cool. His head is also on fire!

But you may be wondering, if Firestorm is that good, how come he isn't safe?

Well, that's because your barely ever gonna see him.

You see, Firestorm is created when Dr. Stein and Jefferson Jackson fuse together. Stein makes the brains, and Jax makes the brawn.

But for some reason, everytime the team has a mission, White Canary is always like "Okay, Stein goes that way and Jax, you go this way." Firestorm is the superman of the team and his own team doesn't want him here! You get a good glimpse of him for a good ten seconds every episode. There was 14 episodes in season 2, so that's 140 seconds. That's just a little more than 2 minutes! Why do you even have him here?!?!

This might get pretty long...

Let's move to Rip Hunter.

He was the captain of the wave rider in season 1, and he was responsible for bringing the legends together. But that was in season 1....

He was pretty much missing for half of season 2, and when he wasn't missing he was evil for most of the time. And then when he joined the Legends again, he didn't even except the position as captain back. Like, why is he still here? He is useless right now! Add that to the fact that he has no special abilities and he might as well get out.

Let's do Vixen now.

This character simply wasn't interesting. She has some love connection with Bumass Steel for some reason. I thought it was more interesting with Heat Wave. But that's really my only issue with this character.

Let's put The Atom and Bumass Steel into one rant.

The Atom's role in the group is the comedic, nerdy, scientist. Bumass Steel's role on the team is the comedic, nerdy, historian.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Bumass Steel is the same exact character as The Atom!

I thought The Atom was a really interesting character in season 1. He wanted to make a difference in the world and become a legend. And now that they've done that, and add in Bumass Steel's copycat looking ass, he's not that useful.

And don't even get me started on Bumass Steel!

He kinda just shows up one day and is like "WOAH COOL YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS I FOUND YOU!!!"

And if he doesn't take off that suit. He is literally the definition of a Bumass.

If I had the chance to go over to the team and pick somebody to beat with my belt it would DEFINATELY BE BUMASS STEEL!

But for real though, if I was in charge of who is on the show, Bumass Steel would no longer be there. I might get rid of Rip Hunter just to clear up some space, but all of the Bumasses gotta go first.

But I highly recommend you watch this show. Just so you can see if you agree or not.

Look out Supergirl cause I'm on your ass.....