LOVE❤❤❤👿

Now this is something I have absolutely no experience in. But my mom has made me watch enough romantic comedies to help me learn that it sucks! Now I assume some of you are in "love", but just bare with me.

So here's what happens in most of the romantic comedies I've seen

So here's what happens in most of the romantic comedies I've seen. Some dumb ugly guy finds some random girl walking that he finds attractive. Then they start to talk and eventually hook up. Then the girl gets tired of being with the dumb ugly guy and leaves. But at the end they get back together for no good reason. All of those are exactly why love sucks! Let's put all of that stuff in the movies and put them in the REAL WORLD!

Let's talk about the first step. Some dumb ugly guy finds some random girl walking that he finds attractive. Now I don't know how they do it in other countries, but if you're dumb AND ugly in America, you're forever alone. And plus the fact that you don't know who the heck this person is! So you wanna know what you'll have to do to find out who she is? RESEARCH! You wanna know what it's called when you research a random person you don't know? STALKING! Do you really think the girls gonna hook up with you if you're stalking her?

Now let's talk about the second step. Then they start talking and eventually hook up. Now I'm just going to say that about 70% of people don't have the golf balls to talk to their crush. Therefore there is no reasonable way of why this would ever happen. Onto the next step.

The third step. Or should I say the reasonable step! Then the girl gets tired of being with the dumb ugly guy and leaves. That's the only step I could see happening out of all of these! People split up almost all the time! Usually with celebrities. But now let's talk about the last step.

But at the end of the day they get back together for no good reason. Now people can get back together, they are just supposed to have a good reason. A good reason would be if you both have kids or something. But in the movies it's like "Hey babe. I missed you soooo much! I can't live a day without you in my life! Please come back to me!" NOW YOU KNOW THAT LOVE IS FAKE! People are just in it for the looks now a days! And honestly, I don't know why I'm talking about this! Oh yeah, because it's my job to tell you about our screwed up world and love is a BIG part of it! This may be because I'm just a kid, but the only person you should truly love is your mom or dad! They are the only ones that really care about you! So the next time you see a girl or guy walking on the street just LET IT GO! Now I understand what that song from Frozen was about! LETTING GO! Gosh people, get smart.