Critics

Now these types of people get on my nerves! All they do is put other people down! Now I couldn't find a picture that I liked for this topic, so here's Morgan Freeman, Steve Carrell, and a boat.

Now let me get back to the critics. Instead of talking about all of them together, let me break them down into parts.

Food Critics- Sure they start off as good people, but after a while they just start to get picky! They've had all of this great food that when they go somewhere that wasn't as good as the last, they just flip out completely! And now it doesn't even have to be food! The food can be perfect, the service can be spot on, but what people really care about is the clothing. If your shirt color does not match the restaurant, then they'll be like "Ohp, your clothing doesn't match the color of the room. Minus five points." Like come on! Are we as people supposed to care about that?! But anyways, let's move to the next type of critic.

Movie/TV critics- They are very rich and powerful. They kind of follow the same path as food critics, start off as good people then turn into butthole muscles. Once they see a movie or tv show that wasn't as good as the last one they saw, the flip out. Well, that's not the case with all movie critics. Some critics just talk crap about the film because they can! At least the people who worked on the movie had the golf balls to put the movie on TV! While they did that, you were just complaining about it! You probably weren't complaining about the movie. You were just mad because you knew they were still getting paid more than you are! But the thing I hate the most is that they are started to take away peoples personal opinions about films. Now be honest to yourself, how many of you have ever wanted to see a movie but when you saw it had a bad rating you just assumed it was going to be bad and didn't watch it? Because it happened to me multiple times. I saw the Power Rangers movie a few weeks ago and I loved it! At first I thought it was going to be terrible because of what critics were saying. But when I came out of the theatre, I couldn't stop talking about how good I thought it was! So just goes to show that people have their own thoughts on the same thing. But let's go ahead and talk about the last type of critic.

Regular people- Are just as guilty as the critics. I guess you can say we're hypoCRITICal. Please excuse my bad pun. You may not notice it, but every time you talk about how good or bad something was, that's being a critic. For example, if your mom asked you how good you thought her spaghetti was, and then you said it tasted like butt cracks in a toilet, you just gave it a bad review. WHICH IS WHAT CRITICS DO ALL THE TIME! So when you see a critic give a review, just remember your just as bad as him/her. I'm a critic I guess you can say. That's kid of the whole point of this book!