Pepsi Exposed

Now if you can read then you probably know what I'm about to expose. You probably know what I'm about to bring up in the conversation too. But just in case you didn't know here's a picture.

If you don't know what that picture is, it's the Pepsi logo

If you don't know what that picture is, it's the Pepsi logo. Now I'm sure a lot of you guys love Pepsi. Heck, I love Pepsi! But we all know there is a lot of bull crap going on with this company. So let's get started.
So for those of you who don't know, Coke came first. Then after a while Pepsi was invented. Now most of you don't realize where I'm going with this. But let me just tell you that cokes full name is Coca-Cola and Pepsi's full name is Pepsi-Cola! You can not tell me they didn't steal there name. And Coke has this thing where it says a quote from a song on your bottle or can. And look at what Pepsi came out with.

Do I need to say anymore?And not trying to sound picky, but why does it have to look exactly like Coke? I mean, if you pour it in a cup, it looks exactly like Coke! And don't say "But SkilledAuthor there's a lot of pop that looks like Coke

And not trying to sound picky, but why does it have to look exactly like Coke? I mean, if you pour it in a cup, it looks exactly like Coke! And don't say "But SkilledAuthor there's a lot of pop that looks like Coke." In your head you know they were capable of making it a different color, look at Mt.Dew! Now I could tell you that someday, Pepsi might be as good as Coke. But a friend at my school told me I shouldn't lie to people.