Pokemon: The Unova Region Pt.2

Remember back when I said I would have to do a part 2 to the Unova region in Pokémon, well that time is now! And there is only one thing we will be focusing on is this chapter.

Now this girl Iris ALWAYS got on my nerves! I know what some of you are thinking, and no it's not because she's black. It's because she was just a rip off of Misty! Think about it! They both got on Ash's nerves and they both were always angry! And I also have to blame the show because of some stereotypical things they did with this character.
First thing you should notice. Why did they give Iris the nappiest hair I've ever seen on the show? Hmm, I wonder why?
Second thing you should know. They had Iris always swinging on trees. You wanna know what else swings on trees? MONKEYS!
So you can't tell me those things weren't racist! But you wanna know something else that got on my nerves? She was always talking about how she wanted to be a DRAGON MASTER!
So you guys are like "what's wrong with being a dragon master in Pokémon?" Well I'll tell you. I have no problem with the show having dragon masters, I'm just mad that SHE was trying to be one.

For 1, besides Axew, she only had one dragon Pokémon, Dragonite, and he didn't come until the end of the show!
For 2, the only Pokémon she has ever had real experience fighting with was her Excadrill, and he's a ground/steel type!

So the idea of her ever becoming a dragon master is dumb. In fact, the idea of this character ever being created is dumb! Iris and Cilan are probably the reason this show sucked! But at least we got rid of them and went on to Kalos and Alola.