"Sorry sorry what were you saying," taehyung slapped his cheeks and giggled while seokjin glared at him.

"Nevermind, i'll be leaving soon so say goodbye to the kids," he walked down the hall to their shared bedroom. Namjoon kissed the twins cheeks and got them ready to go. He cleaned their messy faces and tickled them until they were giggling messes.

"I'll be home at around 6 or 7 maybe," namjoon pulled seokjin in for a kiss. With the twins now in their home namjoon had, had to keep himself at bay. He felt like he was becoming immune to cold showers at this point.

"Calm yourself please," seokjin giggled. Of course seokjin suffered too, anytime they even touched there was already a kid calling for them. They didn't mind too much, they loved the kids but everyone needs a little intimacy every once in awhile.

"Just wait until tonight," namjoon winked. Jimin covered his ears while taehyung poked his cheeks. Seokjin blushed while hitting namjoons shoulder.

"Namjoon! Our kids are right there!"

-

The twins were in a good mood so seokjin hoped it stayed that way. He was hoping this check up would be over and done with quickly. The twins hated being poked and moved around in a cold room. Jimin cried the most, he was the hardest to deal with while at the doctors. Taehyung was uncomfortable but he wouldn't cry, luckily they calmed quickly with seokjins warm embrace and soothing voice.

"You're gonna be good for mama right?" seokjin asked them as he pushed the stroller inside the hospital. Taehyung giggled while jimin whined, seokjin gave them their pacifiers while checking in at the front desk.

He sat in the waiting room with a few other patients. Jimin was getting sleepy, he rubbed his little eyes and whined at seokjin. Taehyung was trying to get out of his seat to look around, seokjin spanked his butt lightly making him jump and sit back.

"Just a little bit okay? And then we can go home and sleep," jimin whined some more while covering his ears. Taehyung looked over at his brother and started pouting his lips. Both kids were tired and seokjin felt so bad for keeping his babies up but they needed a check up.

"I know i know my little ones," he kissed their foreheads and handed them their blankets. He got up and walked around, pushing the stroller around so the twins wouldn't cry. Luckily they were called into a room quickly.

"Expect lots of crying because they are very tired," seokjin told the nurse. She smiled sympathetically and waited for seokjin to get the twins out. Jimin clung to seokjin tightly so he handed taehyung over to her. She checked them quickly with minimal tears before handing them back over.

"Dr. Do should be with you in a moment," seokjin nodded while fixing the twins in his arms. It wasn't until a few seconds later that he realized what the nurse had said. He was confused, it was only supposed to be a check up. He didn't have much time to think about it before kyungsoo walked in.

"Nice to see you again seokjin, i just wanted to check the kids a little more closely i hope that's okay," for a while he checked them similarly how the nurse had. Seokjin wasn't paying too much attention. The doctor checked taehyung first, he checked his ears, nose, mouth, and lastly his eyes. He did several small tests before writing a few notes down.