Tet x Reader ~Beautiful Eyes~

Requested By: @RosyNeopolitan

No Ones POV~
Disboard, the land where everything is decided by games. This land is where Tet the God of Play rules. He made the Ten Pledges that we the people of Disboard must abide by. You yourself is very similar to Tet, well you are in the sense that you participated in The Great War competing for the Star Cup. This cup would crown the winner the God of Disboard.

It was entirely unexpected for someone who didn't even participate in The Great War to win, and most of others weren't pleased that would include you. However, over time you didn't mind as much. He made all crime stop completely. Now Tet resides in the large chess piece, or to be more the King piece.

You (Y/N) are able to live with the playful god as long as you don't interfere with The Ten Pledges and Disboard it's self. Since you did try so hard and received many injuries, it's the least he can do. As of now you are watching Tet play a chess game by himself.

He does this every so often when he gets bored. Personally, it's slightly offensive because you are right here! Seriously why couldn't he play a game of chess with you. (Idk which of the 16 Races you want to be but just for fun you can be a Flügel.)

Crawling up to him, you wrap your arms and wings around his petite body. Then you rested your head atop of his. He didn't seem to mind or even seem to notice, you remained there for who knows how long.

"Tet~ why don't you play with me for a while~?" even whining  he is so focused especially on the King piece in his hand. You assumed this specific piece means a lot to him.

You stared at the remaining piece on the board. Reaching out I take the white Queen piece from her position on the board. Rolling her between my fingers I remember that the Race Piece for the Flügels is a Queen.

This definitely brought you back to your days in Advant Heim. Although, you most definitely missed your time living in the floating Phantasma you still much prefer your time here with the God of Play.

You began to get tired of him being so focused on a chess piece you took it for his pale hands. Being a Flügel you are able to fly to get away from him...almost like a game of tag.

"Hey (Y/N) give that back!" He screeched. You flew as fast as you could, or at least tried to. But of course the God of Disboard was three steps ahead of you.

He deactivated your Spirt Circuits in your wings causing you to fall. "TEEEEEEET!" You were scared because of the fact your wings were basically useless.

He giggled as he picked you up bridal-style still in midair. You hated when he did this, but still found it cute in some weird way.

You leaned in to kiss his nose, but Tet saw it coming and leaned to kiss your lips. You placed your hand on his cheeks and adjusted the angle.

Pulling away you still had your hands on his soft cheeks. "Tet you know you have such 'beautiful eyes'?"