Yandere! Juzo Sakakura x Reader~Please love me back

Requested by: @Erza_Scarlett76

Reader~chan's Pov
What did that woman do? Everywhere is full of despair. Juzo and I were in the middle of her group of puppets. She was making fun of the fact Juzo loved Munakata.
"That's where you're wrong," Juzo said.
"What do you mean? You obviously love him with all your heart, but Senpai will never notice you," Junko said, trying to fill him with despair. She had her puppets attack us.
He protected me the whole time. But who could he love if it isn't Munakata? So what if I have a little crush on him? I'm just curious about my friend.
"(Y/n)! Hey (Y/n)!" Juzo shouted while waving his hand in my face. I guess I spaced out.
"Yes?" I replied. He looked over me to make sure I wasn't harmed by that woman. She is a demon in disguise.
"Are you okay? You spaced out for a minute," he asked.
"I'm fine. I just hate that demon for taking over our world and filling it with despair," I responded.
"Someone will end the despair one day. Right now, we just need to spread hope," he told me.
"But how can we do that?" I sighed. "Lets get back to Munakata and Chisa."
"Okay."
As we walked along, I felt like he had something to say to me. I wanted to tell him my feelings but now is now the time. Besides, if he rejects me, I'd help the enemy.
"(Y/n)! Watch out!" Juzo shouted at me. Before I could react, I felt something go through me. The pain, the cold metal of the knife blade, the blood. I started to get dizzy. All I saw was Juzo stab the person who hurt me.
"(Y/n)! Please, just close your eyes and relax. I'll help you. I'll heal you. No one will dare to touch you again. I'll make sure of that," he said to me. Then, I lost consciousness.

Juzo's Pov
I watched (Y/n) close her eyes. She'd look so peaceful if she wasn't bleeding. I ran her to the school and took care of her wound. She just lose a lot of blood. I should've been better at protecting the woman I love. When Junko tried to be mean to me for loving Munakata, I didn't feel anything. I liked Munakata before I met (Y/n) now.... no one can take her from me. "Please love me back," I softly whispered to her.
"I do," was a faint replied. I looked at her and saw her eyes slightly opened but filled with joy. "I've loved you since we kept hanging out. I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way." So, her fear was me saying no.
"I've loved you since I laid eyes on you. You showed me happiness and love while Munakata was just an old friend. You have always been there for me if I needed help," I told her. "Next time, I'll pay more attention and hurt anyone that tries to hurt you. I'll protect you forever (Y/n)."
"And I'll help you if you ever need help," she told me.
"Rest so you can get your strength. I will make sure your safe," I told her. She needs her rest.
"I trust you," she told me. "Just be careful." Before I could answer, she was fast asleep.
"I'll do my best," I told her.

We met up with Munakata and Chisa later after many of Junko's puppets were murdered because they tried to touch (Y/n). I carried her unconscious form to where they stood.
I feel like Chisa is planning something. I see it in her eyes. She isn't the Chisa we know. Her eyes brim with despair when she looks at Munakata. I hope I'm wrong about Chisa. She's someone I trust.
Whatever happens now, I'll be with (Y/n) to figure it out. Stay safe my love. I don't know what will happen in the future, but one thing I do know is I will always love her back.