Ultimate Imposter x Reader (Sdr2)~ She Still Has Hope

Requested by: maythekitty

Imposter's Pov
I see a door. As I open it, I saw a classroom. There's a girl there. "Who are you?" I asked, not showing I'm curious about what is going on.

"Finally. I thought I would be here alone. The name's (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n), Ultimate Matchmaker," the girl, (Y/n) said with a smile.

"Byakuya. Byakuya Twogami, Ultimate Affluent Progeny," I said calmly like the person I'm portraying myself as.

"Nice to meet you Twogami~kun. Do you know why we're here. I couldn't find anyone to ask," (Y/n) said.

"I do not know where others may be. We might be here for a test or something such as that," I said sitting down.

"Well... we could just wait for something to happen. By the way, I've tried the door. Locked," she said as if she was talking about tonight's dinner. "So.... how much do you like Hope's Peak Academy? I think it is great that they want to help fill the world with hope."

-------------/-----------------/--------------
Timeskip-brought to you by Hope Bagels. All their doing is talking as others walk in. They only paused to introduce themselves. Now they is on they island.
-----------/-------------------/--------------

(Y/n) is really kind. I can't wait to get to know her more. She is very kind to help others out.

"I SHIP IT!!!" startled me out of my thoughts. "Lets go matchmake those two," (Y/n) said as she dragged me over to (Favorite Ship).

She is so cute. I will keep her safe. She is to bright and happy to lose. W-wait! Did I think of her as cute? A little, very little blush tinted my face. She is, there's no denying it.

---------/-----------------------/------------
Time skip- brought to you by Monokuma. "My turn folks! Upupupup!" Twogami and (Y/n) did their best to make the ship sail. They also talked more about themselves, Mr. Imposter lying about it a feeling bad about it. Yes friends he has feelings!
---------/-------------------/----------------

"Upupupupu!" Laughed Monokuma. "Let the murder begin! Have fun!"

"B-but I don't want death, I want l-love," cried (Y/n), hugging me tightly.

"I'll keep us safe I promise that to you, (Y/n)," I said.

She will be safe with me. I wouldn't lie to her.

---------------/-------------/----------------
Another time skip- me is sorry but I want to get to the party. This is the second to last time skip.
--------------/-------------/-----------------

"This is really fun Byakuya~kun! Thanks for planning this fun event!" (Y/n) said with her (e/c) eyes shining with enjoyment.

"I'm glad you enjoy you are enjoying this, (Y/n)," I responded.

"Thanks for helping make this fun. Now... lets go eat some food!" shouted (Y/n).

"Okay," I said slightly smiling, "lets go eat."

Click

I took out my night vision googles and saw someone beneath the floor boards creeping towards Nagito. "I'm sorry (Y/n). I wish you knew the truth. That I'm the Ultimate Imposter, not Affluent Prodigy. I wish I could protect you, but I can't anymore," I whispered as I ran towards Nagito to push him away. "I'm sorry."

Reader~chan's Pov
As the lights turned on, I started searching for Byakuya~kun. I saw his case on the floor, but I couldn't find him.

"H-has anyone seen Byakuya~kun?" I asked, hoping for the best.

"Not yet," called Hajime as he was about to check under the table. "Ahhh!"

"Oh my... (Y/n)... he's dead," Hajime told me.

I can't believe it. Why would someone do this? My sadness turned to anger as Monokuma told us about the class trial and as I realized Byakuya~kun lied. He said he would protect me, that we would be safe. That Monster who killed my only friend/crush will pay!

-----------------/-------------/--------------
Last time skip- yay last one! We are in the trial room.
---------------/--------------/---------------

Hajime's Pov
(Y/n) is finding so many clues we overlooked.

"Komaeda!" shouted (Y/n). "How about you tell us who you manipulated into killing Byakuya~kun. I know you know who did it, it was Teruteru of course, but how did you get him to?"

"Wh-wh-what are you talking about?" questioned Teruteru nervously.

"He wanted to kill me. I was planning to murder someone and get caught so I could be a stepping stone for hope," Nagito said without hesitation, he would've probably messed with us more if (Y/n) hadn't looked so murderous. Even Nekomaru looked a little afraid of her.

"Idiot," I heard her mutter. "While just so you know...... He murdered my friend for your stupid hope! He killed the person who I liked and trusted!" (Y/n) shouted murderously.

Is it bad half of us are shaking, and the rest are slowly backing up in fear?  I'm going to say no. I looked at Teruteru, and he looked as if he would pass out any second. I started helping (Y/n) explain how Teruteru did it as, he denied it until everyone was against him. After everyone voted, (Y/n) walked up to him and SMACK! Right across the face.

"That is for killing my senpai," (Y/n) said in a murderous tone.

After Teruteru's execution, I went up to (Y/n)'s cottage.

"(Y/n)?" I asked. "Could I come in?"

"S-sure," she said. When she opened the door, I could tell she's been crying. "S-sorry if it's messy."

"I'm sorry you, the Ultimate Matchmaker, had to lose the man you loved," I told her.

"I'm not crying over that," she said with a small smile. "I'm crying because he told me he would protect me. He lied. I forgive him though, he didn't try to leave me."

I'm happy that she is over the despair that attacked her. At least, she still has hope.