Genderbent Genocider Syo x Fem!Reader-Don't Mess with a Yandere

This was requested by @IssyLai

Reader Chan's Pov
There he is... My Senpai! After all, I am a yandere, too bad Togami, for I will murder you. Don't worry Senpai... You'll be safe soon!

-Time skip-

"Hello, Fukawa~kun! Have you had a good day so far?" I chirped in an innocent tone, after all no one knows I'm a yandere.
"G-great (Y-y/n), thanks f-for asking," Fukawa replied, "whom do you think will kill next?"
"I don't know, but I hope it isn't you, you're my only friend," I replied as honestly as I could. I hate lieing to Senpai, but I can't have me as a suspect, can I?
"Me either, you are my best friend," Fukawa said, "see you later (Y/n)."
I started heading to my room.
When I got there I locked the door behind me. 'Why, why, why, why can Senpai notice me! I try to get his attention, but he doesn't ever seem to notice! Honestly, I LOVE serial killers and Genosider Syo is my absolute favorite but he never notices me. I swear he'll be mine, mineminemineminemineminemine minemineminemineminemineminemineminemine!'

-Time Skip to the next day-

"Ding, ding, dong! A body has been discovered! Soon there will be a class trial!"
'It looks like they found my present. Lets go pretend to help, after all I have threatened Monokuma, I mean Junko, that if I'm not found guilty I can keep Senpai with me.'

Naegi's Pov
The Monokuma file says
Victim- Togami Bianka
Time of Death-12:00AM
Cause of Death- Unknown
External Wounds-
-Broken arms and legs
-Bruises on face
-Stab wounds

"Why would someone do this? I understand Togami made enemies, but who would do this?" I asked.
"Someone who would gain something by killing her," Kirigiri said.
"Guys! Who died?!" asked (Y/n) running towards us, "I heard the Monokuma announcement go off. What happened?"
"Someone killed Togami," I replied, "brutally." I think it must of been a mistake, but I think I saw joy flash through (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. But that was a mistake, right?
"Togami shows signs of resistance," Kirigiri stated, not braking out of his stone mask, "but the killer caught up with her easily. No weapons, finger prints, or articles of clothing were found any where I've looked."
"Will we be able to solve the case?" Aoi asked, a little scared.
Kirigiri's answer scared everyone the most, "We may not..."

-Time skip to trial brought to you by crying Fukawa-

"Whom could it be? We've gone through all the evidence at the crime scene!" I shouted.
Everyone looked about to break, Fukawa already became Genosider Syo.
"It's voting time!" shouted Monokuma.
"But we haven't found a murderer yet," cried Hagakure.
"Too bad, so sad. No one cares! Voting time~~~"
I voted for Fukawa because he seemed the most suspicious.

Reader Chan's Pov
No one suspects me hehe! Senpai is mine!
The machine spun until it reached Senpai, the most suspicious one, and said innocent.
"Hehehahahahahaha" I started laughing.
"W-what is the matter with you (Y/n)?" Hagakure asked, startled by the sudden laughter.
"Senpai is all mine now! Hehe! No one is taking him from me! Not that bitch Bianka! Not any of you!"
"What are you talking about (Y/n)?" asked Genosider Syo.
"Hehehe! Can't you tell a murderer Senpai? Or do I have to spell it out for you? I'm the Ultimate Yandere. And you happen to be my Senpai! Hehehe! So... Junko lets get the punishments started and remember our deal, I'm sick of these faces, other than Genosider~Senpai!"
"I thought we were friends!" shouted Aoi.
"Acting, isn't that simple? Hmm... I guess not."

Genosider Syo's Pov
I love insane people, especially insane girls...(Y/n) is even more insane than me...why is she suddenly becoming so hot...is it because of her all of a sudden becoming this insane...or is it because I was so dumb to see the beauty in (Y/n)...yeah probably I am crazy, but not crazy enough for my brain to rot in my god damn skull...but seriously why didn't I see how much I'm attracted to her...that look in her eyes that sent a chill running down my spine, but I'm a serial killer and a psychotic look made me shiver thats really saying something...and that laugh...oh that crazy laugh that would make a grown man piss his pants...yep I am definitely attracted to her...hehehe I can't wait to see the look in her eyes once I tell her I love her...in all honesty she would probably knock everyone in her path just to hug me....I can't wait...

Reader Chan's Pov
"Honestly, I'm starting to realize you are very hot (Y/n). I'm stupid for not realizing it before," said Genosider.
"Senpai noticed me! Hehe!" I said in a giggly voice. "I can't believe it I have been noticed by...by Senpai...I'm so happy" tears started to run down my face, but I was nowhere near to being sad. Even though the people I have spent so much time with is going to be executed by a black and white bear.
"Punishment Time~!!!" Monokuma said in a happy voice probably because he gets to punish so many people at once, but all I could think about was Senpai.
I walked over to Senpai, and taking his arm and snuggling close to his side. "We can be together now,...forever...no one can separate us now. In all honesty I would kill them first...hehehe~" I giggled. I watched all my 'friends' get murdered.
"I'm happy I get to spend all of time with you my love" Genosider Senpai said in a sweet voice.
"Heheheh I'm glad to, maybe more so than you sweetheart~~~" I chirped as happy as can be.
After that said he connected our lips in a sweet kiss. This is just the beginning of our love life. One thing I know, is I couldn't be happier. Senpai I know you would be mine...I know it..because I would make you love me no matter what. Oh Senpai I love you~