Izaya Orihara x Reader~ Trouble Maker~

Requested By: MewKitti 

No Ones POV
You are new to Ikebukuro. You are visiting your friend Masaomi Kida. You move away when you were ten years old and haven't seen him since. Of course you texted and or called, but that's as far as it went. You've heard so much about Ikebukuro and that Masaomi has recently got another childhood friend to come and start school there. As you were on the plane you couldn't stop shaking in excitement. You are going to see your best friend again. You glanced out the window to see the plane landing at the airport. As soon as it landed you ran off the plane immediately looking for your playful friend.

As you looked around the airport for Masaomi, a pair of hands covered your (e/c) eyes. "Guess who?" A familiar voice said. "Hmmm Masaomi Kida?" You said as the hands where lifted from your eyes. "Correct!" Masaomi said smiling a familiar smile, but before I could say anything he started to tell me about very important things that I must keep in mind at all times. He was telling me about the many people to look out for such as the information broker, Izaya Orihara. "I mean it, he's dangerous. A real trouble maker." Masaomi told me looking straight at me. "Yep now let's get going-" before I could finish a crowd of people pushed through moving me far away from Masaomi. As the crowd got smaller I looked all over, but couldn't fine him so I decided to walk around Ikebukuro.

When I was walking I could hear someone scream something so I went toward the voice. "IZZZZZZZAYYYYYYYYYA!" A male voice screamed with vending machines flying everywhere. I was almost crushed when I was pulled into dark alley a pale hand over my mouth. "If you don't want to get killed by vending machines I suggest you keep quiet~" a mischievous voice said behind me. When the blonde haired male was gone the voice lifted his hand off. "I-I'm sorry for inconveniencing you sir." I said looking away from him, slightly scared that he may hurt me. "Aww are you scared of little ol' me~?" He asked making me look up at him. "Excuse me, but I have too find my friend!" I exclaimed trying to leave, but then he asked me a question that made me realize who he was. "Who are you looking for? I would definitely know them." He asked smiling down at my small frame.

"Wait your Izaya Orihara!!!!" I exclaimed backing up until I hit the stone wall behind me. "The one and only~!" He said twirling around in a circle his black fur jacket flaring up as he did so. "M-Masaomi said I s-shouldn't be near y-you." I stuttered wanting to run away from the info broker. "Masaomi? Ahhh yes him." The said person breathed out looking straight at me. "Y-you know him?" I asked shaking from the way he is smiling at me. "Your his friend right?" Izaya questioned still looking at me in that unsettling way. ".....yes...." I answered hesitantly. "HAHAHA PERFECT!" He laughed out looking at me once again. I had to get out, but for some reason I couldn't make my legs move and when I looked at him my cheeks heated up a bit. "Hmmm did you know that you look adorable when embarrassed~?" He cooed leaning forward trapping me with his arms. "P-please let me go!" I tried to remove his hands, but he is too strong for me.

As I kept pushing him he only asked for my name, so I gave it to him it then he let me go. "(F/N) (L/N) hmm I guess I have some researchers to do." He said as he began to walk away.