Chihiro Fujisaki x Shy!Reader~For You

Suggested by @ChihiroFujisakiRP

Reader Chan's Pov
I ran to Fujisaki crying. Monokuma threatened to tell our secrets to the others. My secret is (choose whatever you want your secret to be). Fujisaki is the one I trusted most because she gets me.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!?" she asked me.

"I d-d-don't want t-to k-kill, b-but I-I don't w-want anyo-one to know m-my s-secret! Please h-help m-me Fujisaki!"I said crying.

"I-it's okay. I-I'll be t-there for you, (Y/n)," Fujisaki replied.
Fujisaki calmed me down and helped me out.

"Fujisaki? Could I-I tell y-you my s-secret?" I asked, while my cheeks heated up,a little bit. So what if I had a crush on her, she has been there for me since the beginning of this murderfest.

Fujisaki's Pov
She wants to tell me her secret, one she is so embarrassed to tell. I-I'm so glad that she trusts me that much. It doesn't help I like her even though I'm to shy to ever tell her. I-I'll get stronger then I'll show her I can be strong and I'm not a weakling. W-wait, no, I'll tell her now, to see if she'll help and accept me.

"O-of course (Y/n), but if I tell you mine, can you p-please accept m-me?" I asked her.

"Why w-wouldn't I?" (Y/n) asked. "I could never think of a-anything that would cause me to turn my back on you. M-my secret is (Choose whatever you want). It's stupid isn't it?"

"N-no! Thank you for telling me (Y/n). I-I'm so glad you trust me," I replied. "My s-secret is..."

Just then Naegi came up to us.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Naegi said, looking at (Y/n) with a concerned expression.

"I'm fine. I feel a lot better thanks to Fujisaki," she responded.

"That's good to know. Stay safe you two," called Naegi as he checked on everyone else.

"You wanted to tell me your secret Fujisaki?" she asked, tilting her head to the side like a cat. 'Awww, she's so cute!'

"Y-yes. I-I'm actually a-a boy," I replied.

"W-what?!?!" she replied.

(Y/n)'s Pov
'I can't believe it! She- HE trusts me so much to tell me that.'

"If you don't mind me asking," I started. "Why do you cross dress?"

"I was called weak and told t-to man up because I'm s-so small. I have always preferred computers t-to working out and exercising. I started to cross d-dress because no one could tell a g-girl to m-m-man up," said Fujisaki, sounding like he was about to start crying.

"I s-see your reason Fujisaki. It means the world to me that you wanted to let me know this. Thank you," I told him.

"There's a r-reason I wanted to let y-you know this (Y/n)," Fujisaki said.

"Yes?" I asked, curious about what he was about to say.

Fujisaki' Pov
'Im going to tell her. I-I'm really am.'

"I-I-I reallyreallylikeyou(Y/n)!" I said really quick while I'm looking like a tomato.

"I like you to Fujisaki. You really understand me and I love that about you," she replied.

"R-really?" I never thought (Y/n) of all people would like me. I'm super happy she does and doesn't think I'm weird for cross dressing.

"Yes," she said with a small blush on her cheeks. Then she had a mischievous glint in her eyes. "This means I can do this," she said.

Suddenly, she started kissing me. Her lips taste like sugar. I started to kiss back.

When we finally parted, we were so happy.

"Do you want to be together Fujisaki?" She ask me.

"O-of course (Y/n)," I responded.

"Yay! But Fujisaki..." she started.

"Yes (Y/n)?" I asked her.

"P-please stay safe and never change who you are," she told me.

"F-for you," I responded.