Mastermind! Naegi x Reader- Queen/King of Despair

Suggested by my friend MewMewNekoChan

I can't trust anyone. In this place, I can't trust anyone. The only way to survive is being suspicious. I, (y/n), Ultimate Actress/Actor. I don't trust Naegi, even though he is the least likely suspect for being the mastermind. Kirigiri trusts him, everyone does, everyone except me. I think he is the mastermind. No one is more likely to be the mastermind, not even Enoshima even though she is claiming to be the mastermind. I guessed Naegi as the mastermind. Enoshima saw the votes, she hasn't corrected me. All I'm waiting for now is for her to tell it was him, Makoto Naegi the Ultimate Despair. I'm waiting for the charade to end.

"When will you tell me I'm wrong Enoshima? Or was I right the whole time and you are pretending to be the mastermind? Murkuro's acting was terrible by the way," I asked in a monotone voice.

"Why are you saying that (y/n)? The mastermind is Enoshima. She told us that herself, "said Kirigiri.

"That is exactly why he likes you. You are a lot smarter then all of them. You are the only one that got the mastermind correct, so you and the mastermind get to survive, "Enoshima announced, "I'm even dying, this is despair at its finest."

"What are you to talking about? Y-you can't be saying we're wrong. Who else could be the mastermind? W-who put us and tortured us? Who could be that evil?" As Asahina cried.

"You got that wrong." Someone said.

Everyone turned to where the voice came from. Everyone, but me, showed surprise. And all the mastermind could do was smile, but not his kind, hope filled smile, it was an evil smile. "I'm glad my favorite got it right. The only one I could actually stand. My girlfriend/boyfriend before the mind erasing. (Y/n) (y/l/n), Ultimate Actress/Actor," Naegi stated, "I'm glad you could tell I was acting."

"If I didn't take the Ultimate Actress/Actor you could have filled the spot," I said, "you fooled Kirigiri so I have to say I'm impressed. Not everyone could do that. Murkuro obviously couldn't do it but Enoshima could because she is crazy already. And she just did. You almost fooled me, but, of course, I'm the Ultimate Actress/Actor so it is impossible to fool me."

"Y-you didn't think t-to tell us. D-did you want us to die?! I thought you trusted us! That we were your friends!!" Shouted Asahina.

"I never trusted anyone. I acted like I did but in a game of kill or be killed (get it? Undertale? No, okay) you can't trust anyone. You have to stay suspicious. I'm surprised even Kirigiri fell for his act. I didn't want you to die, but I wanted to see how long he could keep up the charade. The Ultimate Sleuth should have seen at least one mistake in his words or personality," I replied with no emotion.

"I actually gave hints during this trial. None of you questioned how I knew so much. If you remember I disappeared for a while during the time to look for clues. I was talking with Enoshima and discussing the plans. (Y/n) was the only one that found the secret room that I kept the motives in. She/he saw everyone's secrets, including mine. Mine said I was the mastermind, Enoshima's said she was the masterminds assistance. You should have been smarted to find it. Well, it's time for the punishment, goodbye!!!" Exclaimed Naegi.

Naegi's Pov
------------------------------------------------------------------–-----------------------------------------------------------
The punishment time button raised up next to me. Everyone had a look of despair on their face, even Kirigiri. (Y/n) was the only one that embraced it. "Just push the button and get it over with Naegi," (y/n) said in a bored tone.

"Lets give it all we've got! It's PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!!!!" I shouted happily, slamming my hand on the button. Everyone was grabbed in the same metal collar that grabbed Leon. Only (y/n) was left in the trial room. They were brought to the same punishment that I was brought too, Detention. I watched as everyone was crushed by the metal thing (What is it called? I have no clue). (Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs were filled with despair. All she/he did was smile.

"Is this what despair is Makoto? If it is, it is wonderful," (y/n) whispered.

"Yes, it is," I replied. "I wasn't expecting you to love despair. But since you do, would you become my Queen/King of Despair?"

"You are my boyfriend right so of course I'll stay by your side. But I have one request," she/he responded.

"What my love?"

"For my death I would love you to kill me. I don't want to die of old age or sickness, I want to die at the hands of my love. It will let me have the most despair possible," (y/n) said.

"Of course, my Queen/King of Despair."

From that day on, you decide what happens next.