Cheater!Kyoya Ootori x Heartbroken!Reader~ Why? ~ Songfic

A/N: Warning. Mature song ahead. But you probably don't care. Also the Heartbroken part was really short. I was going more by the song. Sorry if it isn't what you wanted. Also read the bottom author's note.

Requested By: @Ultimate_sweetheart

Take your clothes and rip 'em, rip 'em off
Call these hoes and tip 'em, tip 'em off
You can tell them you are mine
I'm sick of, sick of games
No more time, you lit the, lit the flame

"Why?" I shouted, "I didn't deserve this! What did I do?" I felt tears run down my face.
"I don't know what you're talking about (Y/n)." Kyoya's answer was as cold as ice. Did he really want to deny the facts?
"I can't believe you," I whispered running from the room. I heard (1B/f/n) say that she was happy I was out of the way. I can't believe them.
I ran home and to my room. Why would he cheat? Especially after all I did was love him?

We live in an age where everything is staged
Where all we do is fake our feelings
I've been scared to put myself so out there
Time is running out, yeah
Need to let you know that

I guess I had passed out for a while because the tears had completely dried. I took out my phone to see texts from (2B/f/n). When I finally responded, they immediately called me.
"(Y/n)! I heard what happened with Kyoya, how are you holding up?" the brunette's voice called out.
"Terribly. I can't believe he would do that."
"I'll be there in a few minutes with some ice cream. Don't do anything drastic okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. See you soon." After we hung up, I went to the tv and turned it on. Changing the channel to get to a good movie, I heard my phone buzz.

Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh

Kyoya: I'm sorry. You didn't deserve to be hurt, but (1B/f/n) and I were dating before we met. Can I ever make it up to you?

Take these walls and rip 'em, rip 'em down
Take my (uh) and zip 'em, zip 'em...
I will tell them I am yours and very, very proud
I am forced to give in, give in now

I felt physical pain from the bullshit he was spewing. I could feel my anger rise, but I didn't react. If I did I know I'd make a bad mistake. Taking a deep breath, I turned back to the tv. Buzzing emitted from my phone for a few more minutes and then stopped.
The doorbell sounded some time later. Jumping up, I raced to the door to see (2B/f/n).
"Hey (Y/n), sorry about the wait." They gave me a smile.

We live in an age where everything is staged
Where all we do is fake our feelings
I've been scared to put myself so out there
Time is running out, yeah
Need to let you know that

We headed to the living room and sat down. They took out two pints of ice cream and handed one to me. We watched some movies to distract me from earlier. We had so much fun that I forgot my problems for a minute. We both ended up falling asleep after movie five.

Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh

I knew it was a dream, but I didn't want it to end. I was with Kyoya, just hanging out together. Nothing was wrong, and we were happy.
Well, until it became a nightmare. (1B/f/n) showed up and stole Kyoya. He walked right to them as if I was nothing. It crushed me to pieces.
"Why?" was the unasked question in my eyes.
"Simple, you are useless."
"Have fun dying alone bitch." (1B/f/n) cackled and walked away with Kyoya.

Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh

"Wake up (Y/n)! You're having a nightmare!" I opened my eyes to see (2B/f/n) leaning over me with worried eyes. I gave them a smile and stood up. "Where do you think you're going? We are talking about this Kyoya matter right now."
"What is there to talk about?"
"Why you sounded like a wounded puppy crying for its master when you cried his name in your sleep."
"Because... I want to go back to him."
"What?!?"

We live in an age where everything is staged
And all we do is fake our feelings
I'm so scared to put myself so out there
Time is running out, yeah
Need to let you know that

"Why the hell would you risk heartbreak and pain again (Y/n)!"
"Why? That's the biggest question of them all."

Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
Last night I woke the fuck up
I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds, yeah-eh
----------------------------------------------

A/n: Please Read: Hey guys. I didn't die yet. I just lost interest in this book. I've been working on another (on Quotev), and I didn't feel like finishing this chapter. I finally finished it though. If you couldn't tell from my thoughts about this book, Yun and I are completing it. I only made this book because I wanted to be noticed on Wattpad. That's it. I also actually like X Readers when I made this. Now I physically can't bring myself to read them unless Yun made them. I can't even bring myself to read my old ones. I've gotten much better at writing, and the past is killing me. So this is Dangan/Akito for the last time in this book.