Special Chapter

shujin

"Yoonji-ah !! "

"omo! my Junghee~"

Thanksgiving .. the moment to reunite with your family members ...I invited Bangtan and their families , My best friends of course , Wonwoo , lastly My sis and my mum.. how I wish dad could join us .. I wished the same thing when  yoongi became my husband as we exchange rings on our wedding day..

I peeked at my daughter , Yoonji who's face timing with junghee through Yoongi's iPad .. shes a beautiful girl .. I just hope that she doesn't get into trouble ..I mean, she does follow her dad's steps a lot and I'm low key worried..

I continued my job in the kitchen with yoongi .. I baked the cookies and cakes while he settles the Turkey , mashed potatoes and gravy .. I noticed that after years marrying him, yoongi did some  improvement in cooking .. i can see that he really does put effort into it ..

"baby , do we have potatoes ??" I got startled by his voice so I turned to look at him.. "I though they were in the fridge ? we bought them this morning right ?" he nods and went to rummage the fridge until I heard a relief sigh...

"Did you invite your parents?" I asked .. "Uh yeah .. well , not just my parents .. including my aunts and everyone ..?" I widen my eyes and gasped.. "This Turkey won't be enough.. you know how your members eat.. " I complained..

"I know .. I know.. they eat like pigs.. do you have anything else in mind though ??" I hummed .. "I'll call my friends and ask them to bring food ... wow we are sure eating big tonight.. " He chuckled.. "well it is Thanksgiving right ??" I nodded and wiped my hand ..

I had placed the cookies in the oven so I fished my phone from my pocket and remind my friends to bring a dish or two since we're serving a lot of heads .. they replied with a thumbs up  .. that's settled then... now to disturb my husband..

I hugged His waist and rested my head on his back ... "even yoonji likes to do this when I'm working on my song.. like mother like daughter" I giggled.. "its been so long since we have our private moment together.. " I said "Don't you think its time for yoonji to have a little sister or brother?" he sighs..

"yeah.. she is turning 5 soon .. but are you okay with that ? you don't mind feeling the pain again?" I kissed his neck and said "I don't mind Yoongi , carrying our child is never a burden ..

as we were about to kiss, I hear screams ... Kids screaming .. "she really does follow your habit of screaming when meeting her bestie , honey" I giggled and peck his lips , walking to the living room to find Denise, jungkook and junghee that's hugging yoonji tightly .. I ran to Denise and squeezed her body .. then I fistbumped jungkook..

"so how was Paris ?" I asked .. "Paris is nice .. The night view is no kidding ... " replied jungkook sitting on the couch .. followed by Denise and me ... "where Is mister lazy bum though ?" I giggled at the nickname Denise gave to yoongi..

" handling the turkey behind ... " they nodded .. "Oh yea we brought food too .. garlic bread and mushroom soup .. " said Denise .. "I'll set it up later ... thanks den " I felt a pair of arms hugging me from the back so I screamed ..

" Daddy ! Don't scare Mummy like that ~" Whined yoonji .. I felt Yoongi's chest rumble , he laughed .. "Yoonji honey .. I was just kidding.. " replied him .. I hit his arm and sulked ...

" Hyung .. you're still the same .. you love teasing people huh?" I grinned .. it is true .. "as always... but I tease her cuz  I love her .. "

"jeez stop the cheese"

~

after the dinner ended , me and Yoongi both head to bed.. yoonji went with junghee for a sleepover .. now for some moment with my husband here..

"Yoongi ... Are you busy ?" I looked over his laptop and saw the drafts he kept .. "I'm gonna save these.. hold on babe" I nod .. I don't know why I'm so nervous about it.. its not like I never did it before , right?

I felt him pulling my body so that our chest collided and that made me giggle .. sneaky guy.. "Yoongi ~~ too close ~ my breast ~~" why am I feeling sensitive all so sudden ugh ..yoongi chuckled and loosen the hug but he is still hugging me..

"It felt like our first night" I blushed at his words .. "Yeah because yoonji is not here " yoongi grinned ... "So .. do you want to do it?" I contain my smile when he asked that.. "hmmm .. I don't know ... what about you?" he laughs and flipped me so that I'm underneath him .. I yelped as a response..

yoongi leaned in and Gave Me a tender ,slow, romantic kiss.. gosh .. i melt every time he kiss me .. its been few years but still I never get bored of it.. before his hands roamed my body , I stopped him.. as a protest , Yoongi groaned and whined...

"I have something for you" I said.. deep breaths, deep breaths. ... he looked at me confusingly .. I grabbed under the pillow and hand it to him... Yoongi's eyes widen ...

"b-babe.. w-what?" I smiled and stroked his cheeks ... "yes yoongi ! I'm pregnant !" he laughed while drops of tears fall down from his eyes.. I frowned and cant help but to cry too.. "Ah ... You really.. god.. how many weeks now?" I wiped his tears away and kept him close..

"3 weeks yoongi.. I wanted to wait for your birthday but.. I can't  .. " he laughed again and laid next to me, stroking my hair ... he pampered me with kisses and we kept on talking the whole night  ..

"this is the best Thanksgiving gift ever baby... thank you" I grinned and Peck his lips .. "I love you yoongi .."

"I love you too"

~

a/n

I miss this fanfic so I decided to write a special chapter heheheh its kinda boring though ? but yeah I hope you guys like it .. it was low key supposed to be a smut but Its rated PG so -- yeah..

I have a big examination next week .. wish me luck :"

and yeah as usual if u haven't check my other yoongi fanfic tittled demon then go check it out heh

luv u guys bubyee