ENDING #2

I looked at my packed luggage sadly .. this apartment .. the posters that I paste on my once empty walls , the merchandises that I collected, the albums I had since their debut is just going to be a memory now... this is what I feared the most ....

and its finally coming to haunt me..

I pick up snowy's cage and drag my luggage to the living room ... shutting all of the electricity and finally locking the doors ... I set snowy at the backseat of my car while my luggage at the trunk ..I buckled up myself and sighed...

"goodbye Korea"

~

yoongi

"I worked with minji ..and I realized that hurting her doesn't make me happier .. she needs you , not me.."
I hold in the anger that's boiling .. how could he destroy our relationship??

"I'm here to tell you that she'll be leaving Korea in 30 minutes... go get her yoongi" my eyes widen .. I didn't say anything since I'm still mad but I quickly start my car and drove to the airport as fast as I can ...

probably I was too late .. I saw the plane that's heading to the U.S flew away .. I sat down on the chair and sighed ... she's gone now.. she left ...

"WHAT?? I MISSED MY FLIGHT?? WHAT THE .. I DID MY BUSINESS IN THE WASHROOM AND Y'ALL FLY WITHOUT ME???"

I turned around when I heard a familiar voice .. there she is , with her sassy tone, scolding the security ... the security shrugged ; he can't do anything about it either..

I stood up and jogged to her ... I pulled her hands and hugged her small form , letting her face squished on my chest.. I miss her... I miss  this.. I miss this feeling so much.. a relief sigh escaped from my lips when I felt her hugging me back...

"yoongi? what are you doing here? "

" Im here to stop you from going... "

she looked at me confusingly ..

"but why? "

I smiled and leaned in.. before I get to claim her lips I whispered ...

"because I'm not giving up on us"

~

Shujin

"and then we reunited again , Worked things out and get married ... few years later I got pregnant and you were born ~"

I looked at my 6 years old daughter who won't stop listening to my story... the story how my adventures began with min yoongi , a.k.a my husband .. HE'S MY HUSBAND IN REAL LIFE NOW ASGFXFDFS  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

"Mommy mommy ! how about your friends ??? did they get married too???" I giggled and peck her forehead.. "well your aunt haneul Is already married with your uncle Hoseok ... while your aunt Ahra and uncle Jimin isn't but they will at the end of this month ... "

"aunt Denise is married with uncle jungkook ~~ and their daughter is my best friend ~~~ Jeon Junghee ~" I pinched her cheeks .. "clever girl ~~" I suddenly gasp when I felt a pair of lips kissing my neck...

"someone is having a pillow talk without her daddy... me is sad now .. " I laughed at his pouty face.. "Daddy ~ you know its only for girls ~~ boys are not allowed ~~" whined yoonji .. "whatever.. okay so what are you guys up to at 10 in the night?? gossiping about me huh?"

"mommy tells me the story on how the both of you met ! Daddy you're awesome !" yoonji showed 2 thumbs up to yoongi.. I can see that she has his gummy smile and eyes .. "Yes I know.. If I had powers that time, I could've flew to U.S to take your mommy back home with me.."

I pinched his arms that were on my waist .. "okay that's enough for today.. yoonji-ah, you have school tomorrow right?" she nods while yawning, her hands rubbing her eyes.. Yoongi picked her up and swayed her around..

"my princess needs her beauty sleep now.. right baby?" I nodded and went to them  , watching yoonji slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms..

it was hard.. when we first reveal our relationship to the world, there were few positive and tons of negative comments  I received ... I tried not to think hard about it and luckily my friends are there to help me.. wonwoo apologized to me back then and I forgave him... we were all good..

I got startled when yoongi hovered on top of me , pecking my lips .. he had put yoonji to bed and came back to me.. "something is on your mind... are you okay baby?" I sighed and held his cheeks.. "I'm okay.. just a little tired teaching the kids at school .. " I admitted ..

"You know that I'll help you if you felt tired right? you want me to take over tomorrow? " I shook my head.. "yoongi no.. you have some producing to do .. and its my job Yoongi, not yours " he nods ..

"you just need to rest baby.. you're working a lot.. "

"I know.. thanks for that"

that night we cuddled and watch some funny videos of us on Yoongi's gallery... he loves to use the camcorder app  .. and we came across a video of me holding Yoonji for the first time after giving birth ..

"it felt just like yesterday when I almost crush your arm while giving birth to our princess ... " he chuckled and peck my forehead.. "I know.. It hurts seeing you struggle holding in the pain ... " I kissed his neck and he continued swiping the video until it stopped at when both yoonji and Yoongi surprised me on my birthday..

"I'm lucky to have the both of you in my life" I mumbled sleepily.. He smiled back at me "me too babe.. me too.. " I sighed...

"I love you"

"love you more , fan girl "

and they lived happily ever after

-end-

a/n
okay so here is the 2nd ending hahahahahahahahahahaha
I honestly suck doing endings
so--

yeah hope u guys like it and pls press the star button :"
oMG ITS ENDING ALREADY FML
HOLD UP LEMME CRY

okay and also plz comment down how was the fanfic so far? did I do great or bad or average or whatever u wanna say cuz  idgaf im gonna miss writing this fanfic so yeh peace out love u guys

AND YEZ THE Q&A WILL COME VERY VERY SOON SO U CAN ASK QUESTIONS TO ALL OF THE CHARACTERS OKAY YALL PLS DONT LET IT FLOP I BEG YALL

OKAY BYE CUTIES
also comment down if u want another yoongi fanfic hOH
or maybe other members ?? Idk
I should stop bye