♪ T W E N T Y . F I V E ♪

Shujin

Yoongi was being sneaky AF whenever he's rushing to change his clothes for every performance ... stealing pecks and leaving me behind feeling all empty... I frowned and kept on walking down the halls to get to their waiting room... I was assisted to hand out the mineral water to them or to any staffs who wants it which I think its a good job rather than doing nothing ... am i right?

I sighed and pushed the door open , revealing Jungkook who's waiting for all the solo performance to end ... He had already wore their group performance outfit and he looks fine AF ..  I gave a small smile and set the box of mineral water bottle onto the coffee table...

yoongi is about to perform his song ; First love after Jimin's Lie ... I honestly wanted to cheer for him backstage but I have duties to do and I can't just skip this for the sake of my bias..  plus I'm feeling kinda exhausted running here and there .. but regardless, I had fun

Haneul is actually one of those Stylist Noona for today. . her job is to make sure the boys won't sweat by fanning them and dabbing tissues onto their skin while Ahra was assigned to take care of their clothes together with another stylist noona ... while me? I'll just clean some space and hand them foods or drinks ..

I don't think that bitch is helping at all though.. all she do was do laps of catwalks down the hallway and getting on the crew's lane which is unpleasant and so not professional .. speaks of the devil ; she's here ...

"Hey sweetie , thanks for covering my job for me ... you see , I'm here for taehyung and..  maybe lowkey here for yoongi too"

I balled my fist and take a deep breath.. I count to 10 ..

1

2

3

"you know what? you can just give up"

4

5

6

7

"yoongi doesn't need you.. Look at him performing his own song about me"

8

9

"He's just playing with you.. his standards are high ..why would he look at a crazy poor fan girl like you?"

that's fucking it! I wanted to throw the bottles to her when my wrist got caught by jungkook... He looked at me and send me a signal to not cause a scene here especially when reporters are around ; it could lead to numerous and unwanted rumours...

I exhale slowly and calmed my shit down... luckily jungkook was here.. you just saved yourself from a big hurricane ... thank god.. I cleared my throat and saw the smirk on her face ... I was lying if I say that I wasn't triggered with her words ..but I'm strong

I won't let such words especially from her ever bring me down .. I won't let that happen.. but ... I can't help but to felt slightly hurt from her words when she said that Yoongi's song is about her... his first love .. it could be ??

some said his first love was the piano .. well he even admitted it on the vlive before their Blood Sweat & Tears MV got released..  but I couldn't believe it ; I know its much more than a piano.. I just let it go because I don't want to feel down for just a song plus its my bias's  ... and yeah since it was their comeback that time , I don't want to be a party Pooper and ruin the atmosphere ... ARMYS might throw hate on me instead... and I don't want that