♪ F O U R T Y ♪

Shujin

I wanted to meet with Ahra and haneul to explain about furthering my studies in the U.S .. I'll attend class this afternoon to explain everything to Denise..

"Heyyyy ~ How are you??? "

"Shu you okay?"

I smiled bitterly .. then I took a deep breath ..

"Guys... before I start, I'll be leaving Seoul next morning.." Ahra choked on her coffee while haneul's eyes wide like a ping pong ball .. "What? but why?" asked Ahra.. I sighed..

"I got offered to study in the u.s .. i got a scholarship from my previous college and ... I decided to go" haneul sighed .. "First Ahra ,now you? .. you do know you'll be learning there for 3 years right?" I nodded ..

"shujin-ah ~ you can't do this ~ I just got back ~ and its a living hell there.. they don't accept Koreans easily you know ~" said Ahra... maybe she experienced it before ... poor baby..

"I'm sorry .. but I still need to go.. I came here because , I wanted to apologize and please take good care of yourselves , my mum .. and the boys.. " They nodded and cried .. I can't hold it in too .. so I ended crying while hugging them both.. these girls were with me since the beginning .. they were in almost half of my good memories.. just Like the boys.. well for them, they were the factor behind it..

~

"Jungkook-ah ! you promised me that you'll drop me to class ~ " Jungkook groaned and shifted on his bed.. "noona ~ I just got back from practice ~ go and call the uber or something ~ "

"You're an asshole .. You forgot our plan today huh?" jungkook sat up automatically when Denise mentioned about their 'plan' ..

"Okay where did my car keys went ? noona grab my pants for me !" 

"ewwww do it by yourself ... I'm waiting downstairs.. "

"but noonaaaa ~"

---

Jungkook waited in the car as Denise meets Shujin at the cafeteria..

"What? You're leaving?? but whyyyy??" Shujin shrugs .. "Maybe I'll do well there.. I just want to--" Denise shuts her by putting her palm on shujin's lips.. "I know you.. I know your passion.. you can't leave shu.. you belong here.. "

"I know you know .. but please , take good care of yourself.. this is my home but its time for me to move on..."

Denise hugged her and cried..

"promise me that you'll come back here.. "

"I promise.. "

~

Jungkook

noona enters the car with wet cheeks.. I felt hurt too.. especially when noona is crying like this for her friend ... I pulled her into my embrace and stroked her hair..

"S-she's leaving m-me~ kookie ~~ stop her please ~~" I nodded .. "I think I know how to stop her.." she looks at Me , confused..

"how?"

"only yoongi Hyung can stop her"

I told her about my bombastic plan.. I even brought my 'stuffs' along .. Since Shujin is leaving next morning, its best to do the plan now ..

"Then we'll destroy the tape ... okay??"

she nods excitedly ..

"great... James bond mode , on"

....

I nervously knocked on the door.. I fixed my glasses , fake wig and fake moustache... these thing is tickling my skin! I heard footsteps come closer so I stepped back..

"Hello miss ~ we are currently giving out free pizzas since its our free pizza day today ~ " Minji looked at Me weirdly .. "well , I'm on my strict diet ... but a slice won't hurt right?" I smiled and nodded ..

"we have lots of toppings for you to choose.. we also have the all veggie pizza ~ which suits your strict diet ish" She jumped and squealed.. I took out the pizza and she took a slice , biting it..

"is it delicious??"

"v-very... delicious in-indeed"

I smirked when she collapsed on the ground..it was from the medicine that I put on top of the pizza... Throwing my moustache and fake wig on the ground , I carried her and kept her in the car trunk ..

"Jungkook! I found it!!!"

I smiled when I saw Denise running outside with an armful of tapes?? my eyes widen .. "Yah ! these are a lot of tapes ! I asked you to find only one !" she frowned..

"Ah I don't know! there were so many! so I took them all .. "

"whatever.. let's just burn these"

I stomped on the tapes till it broke into two or more pieces .. I threw them in a bin and poured some diesel.. Denise lits up a match and smirked..

"any last words noona?"

"bultaoreune bitches"

..

after the burning activity ,I drove to the police station and handed the officer the still unconscious Minji ..

"we were hunting for her since last month.. thank you so much for handling her to us ! "

"no worries officer ~ we'll make a move first .. have a nice day officer ~" he smiled to us and sent us to the entrance as we bid our goodbyes ..

I hugged Denise as a natural response , after accomplishing something .. "Noona ! we did it !!" she giggled and hugged me back.. thank god.. "I'm proud of you.. Now let's go back to yoongi ... he needs to get his girl back"

before she escaped from my grip , I cupped her cheeks and leaned in.. she froze , her lips trembled.. I let go and blushed..

"noona.. I like you for awhile now.. I know I'm younger than you but please .. trust me .. I can be a man to protect you .. and love you if you let me.. " She blushed a deep shade of red and bit her lips..

"Jungkookie.. I .. I like you too ...like a lot .. "

she was speechless so I hugged her once more.. she too, hugged me back.. we didn't say anything rather than feeling each others warmth from the hug ..

finally noona is my girlfriend now...

~

Shujin

I cried once I got back home.. I was startled when snowy came and cuddled up on my chest on the couch.. I kissed her head and hugged her ..

"meow??"

"I'm okay snowy.... I'm just , letting out my emotions.. nothing much.. these are normal ... these tears are just water..." she licks my cheeks and played with my bangs.. her small movements made me less sadder than I am right now.. I should really start packing ..

"snowy.. are you excited to go to U.S ?? I bet it'll be your first time right??" she sneezed and I giggled .. this cutie really knows how to lighten up the mood.. I kissed her head once again and smiled..

"I love you little fluff ball ~ you know that right??"

"meoww~~~"

a/n

I wanted to make u emo then laugh again then emo but it didn't work smH thank u to the ones who asked questions from the previous post he he he I appreciate it :)

so jungkook and Denise ? Denkook? approve it?? let me know your ships in the comment section !! I want to know too !

don't forget to vote then go crazy in the comments .. the next chapter is going to be the first ending , the other chapter will be the 2nd ending .. so yeah ... see u guys soon !

bye luvies ~~