♪ T H I R T Y . N I N E ♪

Shujin

I visited their dorm just to send back the bracelet yoongi gave me ... They're probably outside now right ? hopefully no one catches me in here..

"Shujin? is that you? hey , its been 3 days since you came and visit.. "I turned around to face taehyung .. Great, I can just give him and leave .. I don't belong here anyways..

"Taehyung.. c-can you do me a favour?" He steps closer and his eyes had a hint of worry .. "Hey is everything fine? your eyes are..." he didn't finish his words when I grabbed his hand and put the bracelet onto his big palms ..

"just.. give this to yoongi.. I need to g-go... bye .. "

"Shujin wait!"

~

I sat on the sidewalk , eyeing the cars passing by .. I look like a homeless shit.. I'm skipping class and more training .. the chances for me to reach my dreams are slowly crushing too..
I snapped back to reality when my phone ringed ..

"Aigoo my beautiful granddaughter ~~ its me... your halmeoni ~ Shujin-ah ~ how are you ~?"

I bit my lips as the tears fall again.. I just can't.. when I was younger , I always run to my grandmother first when I went through a bad day .. my mum was still working that time and she barely have time for me so I didn't share much stuffs with her unlike my grandmother .. I Share everything with her ; just like best friends..

"shujin-ah ~ is everything okay?? why are you crying ??"  the more I listen to her voice , the louder my sobs became .. I don't care if strangers are giving me weird looks .. I don't care if they judge me..

"h-halmeoni ~~ bogoshipda ~~"

+

Taehyung

I'm recovering really well now.. But its just Shujin I'm worried now .. Why is she so different? she also rarely come to our dorm to meet yoongi Hyung ...

I understand that she's busy , just like our yoongi Hyung but why do I sense something else?I played with the bracelet in my hand as I waited for Yoongi Hyung to come back home..

"Hyung , Shujin asked me to give this to you"

yoongi Hyung sighed and took the bracelet away from me.. honestly , my relationship with my members are getting better now.. but I'm confused with yoongi Hyung..

he didn't say anything but slam the door , leaving me at the couch , wondering what must had bothered him today...

"jungkook-ah ! give it backkkk"

"I didn't know you write lyrics?? wow these are sick mayn ~"

I watched as Denise and jungkook ran around the dorm .. I envy them .. or maybe just a little jealous? I don't know .. I just wish that I could find my happiness .. maybe through love? just like jungkook and denise..

~
Shujin

"meow ~"

i looked to my side to see a white kitten looking at me .. I rubbed my red nose with a tissue before looking away..

"meow~??"

"I'm not okay.. I felt like killing myself ... "

I patted its head and caressed its fur .. the white cat laid on the ground weakly as I kept on caressing it . . I giggled and picked it up.. how can people ignore this beauty ? this kitten is so adorable !