♪ T H I R T Y ♪

Yoongi

I saw the way her eyes gleam when she talked about those kids... this is the first time for me to visit the disabled peoples ... and the fact that I'm going with her makes the visit a bit special.. Its not like I don't want to visit, but I hardly got time to.. 

watching her being all happy when she visit them, makes me happy too.. this is so new to me.. to see a person who actually cares for the unfortunate ones .. 

we reached in front of a house that is , not too big nor too small .. It was noisy with sounds of kids screaming and laughing.. I was deadass nervous ... no kidding

"Yoongi, wait at the door .. I'll surprise them with your visit okay??" said her before running into the house... I heard the kids screams in happiness when she made an unexpected appearance...

"Hello babiessss I'm backkkk" cooed her .. "Shujin noona!!!" "Shujin Eonnie is back !!" I smiled to myself.. no one can resist her charms.. everyone loves her..

"Okay guys, I brought a special someone with me.. and he is waiting outside...I bet you guys know him" started her as I can feel my own heart pumping rapidly fast... "Let's all shout, 'come on in special someone' .. 1,2,3!"

"COME ON IN SPECIAL SOMEONE !!"

once I stepped in, I heard gasps and squealing from the kids.. I grinned and stood next to her ..

"Please introduce yourself..." said Shujin together with some sign language that I don't even know.. maybe for the kids.. I smiled before pointing my index finger towards my chest.. I felt so unfamiliar with this sign language thingy  ..

"Hello everyone.. I am the Genius and Sweet like sugar , Min Yoongi a.k.a Min Suga from BTS .. Nice to meet you" I said as I did a peace sign .. The kids laughed while clapping their hands and cheering for me..

"Kids.. don't tell anyone okay? this is veeeeeryyyyy exclusive.. " continued her while doing more sign language .. This is such a new side of her that i didn't know.. Unique . .. the kids all nodded and did an okay sign which im very familiar with ..

"So , the both of us had brought something for each and everyone of you..please wait here!" She said excitedly..

"Oh shujin-ah! Omo .. you brought along your friend.." said a middle aged woman coming out from what i assume was the kitchen.. I gave a warm smile and bowed to her as a sign of respect

"ahjumma , we brought some stuffs for the kids and the house could use.. I miss you so much by the way" she said and hugged the Lady.. I smiled and walked out to get the stuffs...

~

she insisted me to learn some sign languages from the kids which I think is not a bad idea at all.. I sat on the opposite side of her on the floor with few little girls and boys surround the both of us in a circle..

"This oppa right here wants to learn from all of you .. Let's all start from the alphabets, A to Z" she said while doing some sign languages to the kids which they responded with their mouth shaped like an 'o'

I felt sad for these kids.. some of them could talk but couldn't hear a thing .. some of them could hear but they couldn't speak .. some of them can't talk nor hear.. some of them even lost their sight .. and the rest of the kids were born with incomplete body parts... isn't it cruel? that touched my heart the most ..

I was startled when the little girl from my side poked my left thigh as she showed her thumbs up.. I crooked my head to the side as I was confused .. why is she showing that? then I heard snickering sounds from Shujin and some kids ; laughing at the dumb me..