♪ T W E N T Y . S I X ♪

Shujin

the concert ended well ... they thanked all of the fans for coming tonight.. I'm proud .. I totally can relate to them ; fan girls... screaming shouting crying when the boys perform..  and the fact that they made it till this far makes me so-

"ready?"

I snapped out from my thoughts and looked beside me .. Yoongi holding his hand out for me to take.. We're going home at 1 in the morning.. it sucks because they have another schedule tomorrow morning... we have no choice but to take the flight after the wings tour end. ..I smiled and intertwined our fingers together , as he peck my forehead...

Seoul, here I come

~

this time me and yoongi sat next to each other in the flight.. No one wants to switch places so its great to spend time with him for the next few hours.. He looked happy and cuddly I'm SOfT doNt tOucH mE

usually I could only fan girl about his airport fashion through twitter and save tons of his pictures in the same clothes from many angles ... I'm not the only one right?  but now I'm experiencing it myself; him next to me with his expensive yet simple clothes .. now I felt like I'm broke af when im sitting next to yoongi .. his body is covered with golD

I was surfing on the net and I came across their interview ... Yoongi  speaking English ..

I giggled silently next to him .. Namjoon was shook , I can tell.. that's my boy!

"what are you looking at?" his voice echoed through my right ear and I yelped in response; almost dropping my phone

"what are you looking at?" his voice echoed through my right ear and I yelped in response; almost dropping my phone .. he laughed at my reaction and peeked at what I was watching...

"I didn't know you can speak English that well? you're surprisingly good" I said brushing my bangs to the back while he chuckles ..

"hey don't underestimate my English skills .. I Could be better than Namjoon you know" He says proudly .. I grinned like a cat and hit his arm playfully..

"so what are you going to do when we land?" continued him... I pouted and think ... I'm not sure myself ... "I want to apply as a primary school teacher.. a music teacher" I said and looked at his face .. Yoongi smiled softly ..

"that is so unexpected.. but, why a teacher?" asked him back looking at me as I lean into my seat .. "I love kids and I love to perform... I wanted to teach them music and have fun at the same time..." I explained ...

"gosh I hate to say this but... I hate school ... mostly the teachers" Said yoongi taking a sip of his black coffee.. he then leaned in to cup my face in his big palms ..  "But you're my only exception.. I like you" he whispered and peck my lips.. I giggled...