I do as I'm told, lifting my maroon shirt up enough to expose my chest. She placed the suction cup on me and I shivered. Dan grabbed my hand.

"Now I'm about to turn it on. I recommend squeezing Dan's hand. If it gets too uncomfortable, let me know and I'll stop it, okay?" I nodded, "On the count of three. One..." I close my eyes, "...two..." I held Dan's hand a little tighter, "...three."

The machine starts and my eyes go wide. Erica looks at me and back at the pump. Dan taps me and points at the pump.

"Look, Phil, there's actually milk in there." Dan squealed.

"You sound like a teenage school girl." I laughed. Erica giggled.

I pumped for a few minutes before Erica stopped me. She looked amazed at the container that held the milk.

"4 ounces? That's prolific!" Erica exclaims. I smiled at Dan. "I suggest that you guys invest in one of these."

"Already done. Amazon 1-day shipping, bros!" Dan said. I facepalm at Dan.

"Alrighty then. Would you like to feed your girls before you go home?" I nodded furiously. She laughed. "Great, let me get Jess in here for some final information and then you're free to go." She smiles and walks out the door.

Two nurses then roll the girls bassinets in the room, carrying two bottles. Elena is wide awake, looking around the room suspiciously. Isabella seems to have just woken up, blinking slowly and scowling.

"Hello, my baby girls." I cooed at them. I pick up Elena and take one of the bottles from the nurses. I put the tip of the bottles in her mouth. At first, she had disgusted look on her face, probably for being so used to the formula, but then she started downing the whole thing. I looked at Dan and Isabella and she was downing the bottle too.

"They just woke up, that's why they're drinking this much." One off the nurses said. I nodded and the two walked out.

"Hello, my friends." Jess said as she walked in.

"Hi, Jess." Dan said, "How have you been?"

"Great, thanks for asking. Today is the day. You guys get to leave. It was a good time with you guys. The highlight of my career." She said, a large smile appearing on her face.

"Awww. That's so sweet." I cooed.

"Well, guys. This is it. I'm gonna miss you guys. It really was the best." Her eyes were getting teary. My eyes were too, but I tried to hold it together. "Okay, before we get into a crying fest. I just wanna to tell you that the appointment for the girls will be November 1st at 10:00 am."

Dan and I nodded. Dan looked down to see that Isabella was asleep again. He placed her back in the hospital bassinet and went to hug Jess.

"Thank you, for putting up with us and our antics." Dan said as they hugged. Jess' face lit up.

"It was my pleasure. I guess you guys are ready to go home as your stuff is already packed up. Don't forget to sign out up front and please don't forget the girls' appointment next month." I nodded and did my best attempt to stand up. "Phil, we'll get a wheelchair for you. Well, until next time, guys."

Jess waved before walking out. Dan stood up, taking Elena from my arms and changing her into her clothes. He struggled to swaddle her, making me laugh.

"Shush, Phil, it isn't as easy as it seems." He said. I rolled my eyes, grabbing Elena and swaddling her in less than a minute.

"Yep, it's so hard." I said sarcastically.  Dan rolled his eyes as he handed me Isabella after I laid Elena down on the hospital. Dan then picked Elena and cuddled up to her, whispering sweet nothings to her before kissing her forehead and laying her down bassinet.

I swaddled Isabella and gave her to Dan. Dan did the same thing he did to Elena to Isabella, and, right as he laid her down, a nurse walked in with a wheelchair.

"You're Phil, right?" the nurse asked. I nodded. "Okay, great. Here's your chair. Would you like me to roll you out?"

"Yeah, if that's alright." I said, "Dan, could you sign me out drive the car up front?"

"Can do, sweets." Dan said before kissing my cheek, grabbing our stuff, and walking out the door.

I smiled nicely at the nurse as he walked towards me to help me up. With the nurse's support, i made it into the wheelchair. He handed me both of the twins, and started rolling me out of the room.

We eventually made it outside and Dan was leaning against his car. Dan opened the door and grabbed the twins from me, putting both of them in their designated car seat. Dan then helped me from the wheelchair and into the car. I waved at the nurse before Dan closed the car door.

Dan got in the car himself, sighing. I buckled the girls up before doing the same to myself. After that, we started the incredibly relieving ride back...

Home.