Let me think

Blake pov

So the next morning Elle came to my house crying saying she about get kicked out her apartment for not paying rent for 2 months and then I asked her dumb ass why she ain't payed rent and she was like "because they ain't fixing shit in my got damn apartment." And I'm like ok.

So after a hour of her ass crying I just told her she and Liv can stay with me.

"Ouu thank you, I'm glad you my baby daddy cause my other one is ugh a dead beat." She said while Liv was in the front room.

"Aye you probably shouldn't be talking about her daddy like that in front of her." I Said.

"Man fuck him." She said yelling.

"Aye quit all that the babies sleep." I said.

"Oh they here? She asked with a little attitude, I was damn near was about slap her ass but I just let her pass cause she pregnant with my other child.

"Aye don't do that shit they my children just as yours is my child to." I Said.

"Yeah but our first doctors appointment is tomorrow at 7." She said.

"Man I can't go." I Said rubbing my head, she almost broke her damn neck when I said that.

"What you mean you can't be there? This I our first doctor appointment." She said with her nasty ass attitude.

Man I swear ones you get a bitch pregnant they act different and then wanna show they good side.

"I gotta go to the twins appointment they getting their first shots." I said.

"So you going to they appointment but you don't wanna come see my baby first ever doctor appointment? That's some bull shit." She said.

"Can't you just change it? I asked rubbing my head.

"Naw I can't, ask Rihanna can she change it shit." She said getting up and walking into the living room.

"Damn just walking away from the conversation." I Said getting up and going to the twins room.

I get Isaiah cause he was crying.

"Ouu Little dude you gotta stop all that crying." I Said to Isaiah.

I put him on the changing table and then changed his diaper and put him on his little outfit so he can look clean like his daddy you know what I'm saying.

Then I put him in his little baby seat thing and then Eva woke up so I dressed my little princess up you know.

After that I picked both of them up and took them into the front room. I see Liv and Elle in the front room watching micky mouse, so I set next to them and put a blanket on the floor and put the babies down on it. Rihanna said it's good for them to have tommy time you know so yeah

Liv sits on the floor next to them and started to rub my little princess hand while she smiled at Liv.

"Aww Liv she likes you." I said smiling at her.

She laughed then said. "I want a baby."

"You want me buy you a baby doll? I asked.

She smiled brightly then nodded her head.

"Okay when you wanna go? I asked.

"Can we go today? She asked.

"Yeah you can ride with me when I drop the twins off." I Said.

"Noo she ain't going with you by herself, I don't know what you think this is." Said Elle.

"Gurl cut that shit, I ain't gonna do nothing to that damn girl." I Said with attitude.

"Nigga I don't know what you would do, but I'll ride with you." She said rolling her head.

"Mann I got to kids and you about have my damn baby wh-, man I'm not even about argue with you gonna head and get ready if you coming cause I'm about leave in a minute."

"Okay." She said getting up and making her hips go side to side.

I just shacked my damn head.

A hour fucking later her ass come down stairs all dressed up

"Why you getting all dresses for? I asked.

"Boy this is not dresses this is casual." She said picking up Liv and walking out the house.

After that I get the twins and put them in the car and head on to Rihanna house well parents house.

After a 3 minuet drive I pull up in the driveway. I hop out the car and got the twins out, then knocked on the front door.

She opened the door on the second knock then looked at me shyly and she blushed a little, I swear I had got butterflies in my stomach when she looked at me like that.

"Hey you wanna come in? Asked Rihanna, I nodded my head I was about go in into I heard a horn blow I turn around and see Elle looking at me crazy.

"Shit." I said quickly.

"Oh what she doing with you? Rihanna asked with a attitude.

"Well she's kinda living with me cause she about get kicked out her apartment." I Said.

"Damn." She said laughing a little then shaking her head then she picked up the twins and close the house door on me.

Man ughh this is difficult having two baby mamas. I walk to the car and slammed the door hard.

"Dang no need to fuck up the car cause you mad.

"Shut up." I Said and then pulled off from Rihanna house.

Rihanna pov

I can't believe Blake let that hoe stay with him I mean like I get it,she's having his "baby" I guess. 'Cause we don't know for sure cause she seem like a big ass hoe to me that can be anyone baby.

I walk into my room and see Nique on the bed studying, I put the twins in the play pin.

"Aww they so cute."Said Nique.

"Thanks But Girl I'm just so tired." I Said laying down on the bed.

"Why girl? What happened?

"Well so my ex boyfriend/baby daddy got another girl pregnant so long story short I don't like her she don't like me." I Said

"Naw I would've bet her ass." Said Nique.

"Gurl I'm to grown for that I ain't got time for no wanna be wifey." I Said.

"I guess girl but ouu I need me a man I'm tired of being alone." She said.

"No I'm done with guys cause they don't be acting right." I Said

"Girl I don't know Blake but he seem like he really cares for you maybe I mean maybe you should get back together with him." She said.

"I mean at least for the kids right." She said.

"I don't..." I Said thinking if I should give me another chance.

After that me and Nique chilled and the babies really like her especially Lil Isaiah.

-

So do y'all think Rihanna and Blake should give it another try? Or should she just find something new?

Do you think Elle lying about her being pregnant with Blake child?

Vote and comment!!!