We meet

Blake pov-

So it been what 9 weeks since the party and I still haven't seen that girl and I'm kinda of embarrassing because after I had sex with her I left, yeah I know that was such a dick move but I didn't know her and she didn't know me so I made it easy for her.

By leaving her there, cause I didn't want her to feel like a hoe you know. Waking up to a guy that she doesn't know. So I think I did the good thing, right?? I asked myself.

"What up cousin." Asked domo

"Nothing still think about that girl you know." I said sitting back on the couch.

"Bro just forget about her, okay you hit it one night and you stuck on it like dang boy that pussy must was good." He said I looked at him and said.

"Naw it not because of that it's just, I don't I can just feel that something happened you know." I said looking at him.

"What you mean, did you use a condom? He asked.

"Yeah man cause I saw the rapper on the floor." I said

"Well then you go, okay so get your head out of the clouds." He said punching my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

"Hey y'all I'm about go to the store want anything." Ask my other cousin Darrell.

"Naw." Said domo.

"I'm come with you okay." I said to Darrel.

"Okay." He said walking out the house I got up and left out the house as well.

At the store

"So why you come to the store? Ask Darrell

"Cause I need to get out the house, after what happened at that party my mind just you know cloudy." I said he nodded his head and said.

"Yeah I know, I fucked up that night to bro." He said walking over to the chips on the other side.

Rihanna(Anna)

So I'm 3 months today I know so fast but we here and I'm ready for them to come out already cause they be kicking like crazy.

Today my friends want take me shopping for some reason, they was like "we got get aunt babies some clothes and bottles and other stuff." So yeah we came to Walmart first cause they had to pick up something from there then after that off to babies R Us.

As we was walking this light skin dude bumped into me by accident he turns around and says, "my bad-." He look at me and froze, I was shocked to cause this was the guy from the party this was him.

" He look at me and froze, I was shocked to cause this was the guy from the party this was him

"Umm well umm how you been." He said looking down at my stomach.

"Umm well, as you can see." I said look down also.