Who is this?!

Rihanna pov~

The babies our 6 weeks today and me and Blake our gonna take them to their doctors appointment today.

We walk in to the doctors office, I go to the front desk then signed in after that we took a seat.
Hey
"Can you believe they already 6weeks? Asked Blake as he picked up Eva.

"To be honest I can't they so small still." I Said picking up Isaiah also.

"I know but I can tell they health as fuck, you see how big Isaiah thigh or getting." He said pointing to Isaiah.

"Yeah." I said laughing.

"Rihanna Willams." A lady called out my name, then me and Blake got up and put the babies in they car seat.

The lady direct us to the back and showed us to the room.

"Okay can you take their clothes off so I can take their weight." She said I nodded my head yes and I took off Eva clothes while Blake took off Isaiah clothes.

I hand her to the nurse and she weighed her she was 6 pounds, 8 ounces.

Then Blake hand her Isaiah and he was the same weight as Eva.

"Okay that's all for today but you gonna have to bring them back up her when there 9weeks so they can get their shots." She said I nodded my head and after that she left out of the room and me and Blake put back on their clothes.

Then his phone went off and he looked at it and picked it up and smiled a little, his phone been going off since this morning and I was getting mad like who the heck got you smiling like that?

I cough to get his attention and he looks up at me and smile.

"My bad." He said putting his hand back in his pocket.

It was silent into I broke it.

"So umm who was that? I asked.

"Ohh no body just a friend." He said picking up Isaiah and putting him in his car seat.

I'm kinda curious cause he just said a friend like who is this friend? is it a girl? Or boy?

"Ohh what's their name? I asked curious.

"Does it matter? He asked.

"Umm Naw never mind I even asked" I said put Eva in the car seat and walking out with her.

So I walk to the car and wait for his ass to unlock the door, he unlocks it and put Isaiah in the back seat while I do the same for Eva after I put her in the back seat I got in the front set and looked out the window while he drove us to his house.

After a hour of a silent ride, Well not that silent cause his phone kept going off.

We made it to the house and I got Eva out while he got Isaiah out. I went inside the house and went straight up to the babies room and put Eva down cause she was sleeping and then I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I got out of the shower I seen Blake on the bed on his phone laughing at what ever he was looking at.

Once he seen me he got off the bed and hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry baby, I just don't think it doesn't matter who I'm talking to because your the only person that got my heart." He Said kissing my neck.

He really thought I was gonna fall for that heck no, he said and may I quote, " I will be honest with you.", like boy where your honest at now.

Then I got a texts message from Deja saying we need go to Da'vanta place right now!! So I grabbed my purse and shoes and ran out.

And took my care keys and went straight to De'vanta house, and when I pulled up I couldn't help my eyes....

De'vanta was out side with a knife in his hand and Darrell was there to and Da'vanta had the knife on his neck.

I got out my car and ran towards them into Da'vanta to me to stop.

"De'vanta Don't do this please!! I said yelling, but De'vanta shacked his head with tears falling down his face.

"Come on De'vanta just let this son of bitch go!! Said Deja.

"Naw!! Y'all don't know what this mother fucker did!! He said yelling and crying.

"Well baby tell us..." I said trying to claim him down.

"Da'vanta  just let me go please How many times I got to tell you I'm sorry." Said Darrell but it cause De'vanta to push the knife a little closer to his neck.

"De'vanta!!!! Just tell us please I don't wanna see you like this." I Said.

"This mother fucker hurt me." He Said looking at Darrell, I looked at Deja and she just shacked her head.

"Naw y'all not only did he break my heart... he gave me a fucking STD!! He said streaming and pushing the knife farther.

"Okay I get it but don't kill him, cause karma gonna come back him okay baby? I said He shacked his head again.

"Naw fuck karma." He said with pure hate and heartbreak and his eyes.

"Please don't do this think okay, you got people that care about you how about your mama and sisters what you think they gonna think when they get that phone call saying you in jail for man Slater? I asked. He looked at me and slowly moved the knife from Darrell neck.

I walked over to him and hugged him really tight and  while he cried into my shoulder.

"What I'm doing? He asked crying into my shoulder.

"Just get up and dust yourself off and move along, grow from this." I said rubbing his back he nodded his head.

After everything happened.

So I made it back at Blake house around 6 cause we all had seat down and talked with De'vanta after what had went down but he calmed down a little.

"Where you been? Asked Blake as I walked into the door.

"It doesn't matter." I Said about walk pass him but he grabs my arm.

"Naw it does matter the babies wouldn't stop crying and I was worried sick about you." He said looking at me.

"Well I'm fine." Said not looking at him.

Then the next minute I know I see a talk dark skin girl walk around the corner holding my god damn baby.

"Who the hell is this." I Said looking at him and that girl crazy.

"This my friend Elle she came to help me out with the babies." He Said look at her then me.

I walked over to her and grabbed my baby from her and walked into their nurse and start packing all they stuff.

A minute later here comes the one and only Blake.

"Where you going? He said looking all concerned.

I laughed and looked at him. "I guess you and your cousin just a like, y'all wanna play with people heart and shit. But I ain't waiting for you to break mines." I Said putting the babies in their car seat and grabbing they diaper bags.

"What the fuck You talking about!? He asked

"I'm talking about you bring that bitch in here, and she holding my fucking babies." I shacked my head, " we just got together and you already keeping secrets from me, and your bringing her in here." I Said.

"Look I was gonna tell y-." I cut him off.

"You was gonna tell me about her after you fucked her got her pregnant, and then you gonna say it's a mistake? I Said looking at him.

"I'm not your dad... I'm sorry I really am just stay please it's night time and I know you tired, I'll even sleep in here." He said looking at me.

"I guess." I Said but I was so not done with this.

After that I put the babies to sleep and then went to bed while Blake slept in the twins room.

—-

This chapter took forever I'm sooo sorry it's jut school just started and stuff like that.

But vote & comment