Here we go

Rihanna pov

Y'all wouldn't believe who text me this morning saying they need to see me, and I know y'all wanna know who it is and I'm tell y'all who. It was Domo he said he had something to get off his chest.

So around 8:15 I see him popping his head into my door way with a smile on his face and then he walks in with some rose in his hands.

"Here you go." He said handing me the roses.

"Thanks." I said smelling them and putting them next to me on the bed.

"So what you wanted to get off your chest? I asked.

"Umm yeah that.. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry, I'm sorry from playing with your heart and not caring for it like you told me to. And it's a shame I had to figure out all the bad things I put you through after you found someone better for you." He said putting his head down and rubbing his eyes.

I know this nigga is not crying.

"And I just want you back.. I need you Rihanna you was the only thing that kept me together." He said crying.

"Domo I'm sorry but I don't want a relationship right now, I barely know who I am right now and I just need focus on my babies and myself." I said been totally honest.

"But I'm miss you, I just can't help it but get mad at you for have a baby by my god damn cousin."

"Okay but you cheated on me when we was together and when me and Blake had sex it wasn't when I was with you. So tell me who was in the wrong there?

"See I always fucked love you but you always hurt me, even when my friends said you was no good, but I can't take you back I gotta focus on me and mines, I'm sorry Domo." I said crying a little.

He walks out and left. I cry for a minute before I got my self together.

-

A hour later I hear a knock on my door and I look up to see who it was and it was Blake walking into the room smiling and it was a black Boy walking in behind him.

"Hey, how my babies doing? He asked sitting down in the chair.

"They doing good they been kicking like hell." I said.

"Aye this is my younger brother Chris." He said pointing to the boy.

"Hey my name Rihanna." I said.

"Hey how you doing." He said give me a smirk.

"Umm good you? I asked.

"Ight." He said looking back down at his phone.

"So where is your sister? I asked.

"Oh her little mean ass in the waiting room." He said.

"Oh I'm sure she not that bad." I said.

"Naw she is, she the fucking devil." Said Chris I started laughing.

"She a girl surrounded by boys what you expect." I said laughing a little.

"Naw me and my brother ain't like that." Said Chris.

"Ohh." I said.

"Hey I'm sorry but I'm about take them home, I just stop by to check on you but I'll be back when I drop them off." He said.

"Okay I'll see you later then." I said, he came over and gave me a hug and then left.

-

Blake pov~