How could this happen

Blake pov

The next day I woke up on the couch, man my neck was hurting like crazy.

To be honest I don't know why Rihanna was tripping like she was the one that just got up and left without tell me anything, and it's not like I want Elle shit I just see her as a friend and that's it.

I walk into the kitchen and got something to drink and that's when Rihanna walks in with my little princess in her had.

"Ouuu let me see daddy little girl." I said reaching for her and Rihanna pass me her.

"Where Isaiah? I asked rocking Eva.

"Your brother got him." She said.

"Oh." I said laughing a little.

"Aye but we need to talk." I said.

"Yeah I agree." She said to me.

Then my sister walks pass, it's like I have not seen that girl in days.

"Hey lil bit take Eva with you please." I said she nodded her head and grabbed her and went up stairs.

"Sooo all I got to say is I don't want no other girl around my kids, cause I wouldn't dare disrespect you like that." She said with her hands on her hip.

"Look I really don't see how the fuck I disrespect you if I ain't messing around with her." I said looking at her like she stupid.

"Yeah not yet at least." She said.

"What that's suppose to mean? What you don't fucking trust me? I asked looking at her real hard search for the answer but deep down I already know it.

"Of course I trust you." She said looking down.

"Naw tell me, cause I know that's ain't how you feel, keep it 50/50 with me."

"I- I I just don't wanna get hurt, okay I just don't wanna get hurt. I'm tired of getting hurt, I been cheated on before and I don't like that shit and its gonna make me look stupid." She said crying a little.

"But you gotta get it, I'm not him he fucked up but I ain't. If I do that shit I lost everything then." I said.

"I know I know, I just I don't know it's just like you had to be with me because of the twins."she said.

"Naw I'm not with you because of the twins I'm with you be cause I love you.... shit I'll do anything for you." I said holding her hands.

"I love you to, just don't hurt me Blake because if you did I wouldn't know what to do." She said hugging me.

"Yeah I won't...." I said rubbing her head, I just pray I never break her heart....

After that we chilled for a minute then I had to leave because I had some things to do, and things to get right.

-

I mad a left at the light and made it to the house I was looking for.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door, and their she appeared my mama.

"What are you doing here? She said looking at me and coming outside and closing the door.

"I just wanted to say you know next week is the twins birthday and lil bit wanted me to ask if you could come? I asked.

I hate asking people for favor but this for my little sister.

"I can't." She said looking down.

"Why? She's your fucking daughter!! I said raising my voice.

Then a young nigga came out he looked around my age and he was light skin.

"Aye nigga don't be yelling at my mama like that." He said.

"Damn you made a whole new family did you? You funny we don't need your ass anyway." I said walking off the porch and walking to my car.

When I got in the car I put my head on the wheel, she made a whole new family. Then I started the car up and drove off really fast.

-

I ain't much of a drinker but today I was cause before I knew it I had ordered 17 shots of vodka.

"Blake? I turned around and seen Elle.

"Oh wassup? I said a little sloppy.

"You okay? You don't look so good, how many drinks did you drink?

"About 17 but I need some more." I said looking at her.

"No Blake let me take you home." She said trying to get me up.

"Naw I don't wanna go home I wanna go to your house, I wanna get to know you.. in the bedroom." I said whispering the last part.

She looked at me like I'm crazy, but smiled and nodded her head.

After that we left and that's all I remember.

--

The next morning

I woke up in just my boxers and the only thing I remembered from last night was when me and Elle left.

I just out of that bed so fast and felt to the floor, now I remember why I don't drink so much. I rubbed my head and got up slowly.

Then walks in Rihanna.

"Baby you okay? She asked looking at me.

"Umm yeah, how I got here last night? I asked.

"Elle brought you, she said you was at the bar and you was drunk so she gave you a ride home. I really did miss judge her, she actually cool." She said walking over to me and started to massage my back.

"Umm oh." I said, I really thought I had messed up man.

After that I took another nap and when I woke up I went downstairs cause I smelled something really good like really good.

But when I walked in the kitchen I seen Elle in the kitchen cooking.

"Ummm where is Rihanna? I asked a little curious.

"Ohh honey don't act like that." She said walking over to me and rubbing my chest and start to trail her hands down my stomach but I stopped her.

"What the he'll happened last night? I asked semi yelling.

"You don't remember? I gave you the best time of your life." She said biting her lip and looking at me in a sexy way.

"Why the fuck did you do that? Why you let me have sex with?!! I said yelling.

"Now clam down you don't want wifey to hear you do you? I stayed quiet when she said that, "yeah I didn't think so." She said smiling real hard.

"What do you want? Why you still here? I asked.

"Boy shut up, you should be happy I'm still here. The way you was acting last night I think you actually was feeling me." She said while she started to touch me and then she kissed me but ones I pushed her she looked at me crazy then smiled and walked out of the house.

-
Y'all I'm sorry this took forever i just been busy.