Im here for you

Blake pov~

So Rihanna got out my car crying I don't know what the problem is but I'm find out.

So I got all the stuff that we bought out of the trunk and walked to her front door.

I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open so I knocked and knocked but she didn't answer so I decided to send her a text.

She opens the door and turns around and walk back up stairs. I closed the door and followed her up stairs.

I seen her and in her room and I walked in and closed her door."where you want me to sit this? I asked her.

"You can put it on the floor I'm sorta them out." She said. I set them on the floor. And set on the bed.

"So are you going tell me what happened." I said looking at her.

"I don't want stresses about it." She said looking down at her phone which was blowing up with notifications.

"Well if you don't want stresses about it why you looking at your phone? She looks up at me and pass me her phone.

I look at it and see comments talking about Rihanna and saying how could she cheat on my cousin and stuff like that.

"Who posted this? I asked.

"Livy." She said wiping her eyes.

"That bitch, I'm sorry I usual don't call girls out they names but why the fuck she posted shit about you that don't have shit to do with her? I'm confront her about this shit." I said pulling out my phone and calling my cousin.

After the second call he finally answer.

"Nigga what the fuck you want? He asked when he finally picked up the phone.

"Look I'm tell you this, I didn't know Rihanna use to be your ex but shit happened and we can't do shit about it. And I would like for you to tell your girl to close her fucking mouth, cause she doesn't know what we got going over her so tell her to keep that hating shit over there." I said.

"Nigga what you talking about? He asked confused.

"Your girl all on social media talking shit about Rihanna, saying how she have sex with me. So if you still have heart for Rihanna I vices you tell your girl to chill the fuck out and delete that shit." I said and hung up.

I looked at Rihanna and she was wiping her eyes." Thanks" she said sniffing.

"You don't have to thank me." I said reaching over and wiping her eyes. She looked at me for a minute and then turned her head.