Trust in you

Blake pov~

Rihanna and I had to wake up at 2:00am in the morning cause the babies started to cry and they wouldn't go to sleep, and when they did go to sleep it was 6 in the freaking morning and my dad called me telling me about the deal we making with another drug dealer.

"Aye bro can we go we gotta be there at 8 and it's 6:50." Said Chris as he walked into the bathroom while I bruised my teeth.

"Yeah let me just put my clothes on." I said walking out of the bathroom in into my room where Rihanna and the babies where a sleep.

I got my clothes and put them on and after that me and Chris left the house.

"Aye So dad said this is a big deal so we can't do anything stupid you know." Said Chris.

"Nigga don't you think i know." I Said looking at the road.

After a hour drive we finally made it to the spot.

We got out of the car and we walk into a warehouse and see two black dudes standing by a car talk but when they seen us they stopped talking and looked towards us.

"Aye y'all some little niggas, what y'all want? Asked one of the guys.

"We came up here to make that deal." I Said while holding up a bag of money.

"Oh yeah I forgot y'all ass was coming." He said, how the fuck you forget I'm Come this a big deal.

"Well we Here now can we get this shit moving." Said my brother.

"Ight I see you the hard one." Said the guy with a scar on his face.

"Man let's quit the talking and finish this deal." Said my brother.

"Ight little nigga you better stop trying to be hard before I buss a cap in your ass." He said.

"No need to do that, let's just settle this and go home." I Said after that we got done and we left with the drugs.

We got in the car and then we drove off.

"Aye I got a hair appointment." I Said.

"Okay I'm Come with Cause I need get my shit clipped." He said rubbing his waves.

"Ight." And after that we just drove.

____

At the barbershop.

Me and Chris sits down and wait for a chair to open.

"Hey Blake." I look up and see the girl I meet at the store yesterday.

" I look up and see the girl I meet at the store yesterday

"Oh hey Elle." I Said getting up and giving her a hug.

"What you doing here? She asked.

"I came to get my hair braided and for my brother to get his haircut." I Said looking down at my brother that looked shocked.