Chpt #7 Promise is a promise

Zacznij od początku

"You've gotten faster." he complemented.

"I'd say the same thing to you." I set my hand on my hip, admiring his talent.

"Now's my turn." he ran towards me, in a blink of an eye, he was already in front of me. Immediately I dodged his attack, which he suppose to stab my stomach.

"Aw, man." he wined.

Quickly I moved behind him and wrapped my arm around his neck, I pulled him downward, just my height and then started to choke him.

"You sure put out a fight." Jack complemented.

"I'm just warming up" I said in a playful tone.

"Well, so do I"

Suddenly, I felt my body being lifted up, I looked down to see my feet off the ground. My grip loosened and then I felt hands grabbed my wrists. He forced my hands away from his neck and then, he turned around facing me. Did I tell you I'm still off the ground? he pushed me down.

And now I am being pinned down by this Jackass. His hands grabbed mine pinning them above my head

"Now that's why it's a disadvantage being short, Shortcake." He grinned.

"Shut up, Jackass" I answered annoyed then I looked away embarrassed.

"Just so you know..." he said suddenly that got my attention, "This is the first time I won with a spar with you." he smirked.

"Now I remembered it years ago...when we spar it ended up a tie or you loosing." I raised my chin with pride.

"Ahh...but you forgot something." he said.

I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?' I ask.

"I can't believe you forgot your promise." He pouted, letting go of my arms and sat down beside me.

"Promise? Did I made a promise with you." I raised an eyebrow, as I sat up as well.

"Yah, you did." He pouted and crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes by his reaction, "And what is that promise?" I asked.

His eyes, looked at me and a smirk formed within his lips. Ok, I have a bad feeling about this.

"You said...'If you ever win...I would give you a kiss or whatever you like'" he's face was nearly inches away from me.

My eyes widen in disbelief. Did I made a promise like that?! I was speechless I didn't know wha to say that time.

"That's sd unbelievable, I cannot imagine me saying such words!" I answered.

"Wow, it's been a long time seeing you blush again." he laughed.

Immediately I covered my face with my hand and the other one was about to hit his face. Sadly before I did, he caught my fist.

I looked at him angrily.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." he laughed.

"Tsk."

Without knowing someone opened the door. as I turned around I saw Mikasa. May I ask a question? Why....in every situation like this, it has to be always her? To just barge in?!

Well what else? A guy is in front of my faces just inches away from mine and and I was like being pinned down.

With the awkward situation, I use my free hand and punched Jack's stomach. He immediately let go of my fist and fell unto the ground holding his stomach.

"Hey...we were just sparring." I said with my cold tone as always as I stood and pulled out the daggers that was still pierced unto the log. I compose myself to my calm state not trying to make a misunderstanding.

"I see, shocking to see you guys here." she said.

"We should be the one saying that to you." Jack finally stood up as he dusted his pants.

"Well, I heard noises...I was bothered so I wanted to know what was going on up here." Mikasa replied.

"Well we were just sparring. By the way, tell Eren, Historia, Liyah, Connie that the five of you are have to get ready, you guys are the first to leave going to the cabin." I ordered.

"Why the five of us only?" Mikasa asked.

"We're too many, we might draw attention if all go there in the same time." Jack answered.

"Plus, Jean, Armin, Sasha, Shinami are gonna buy the food for the food storage in the cabin, then after they bought the food they'd follow after you guys." I answered.

"I see, I'll inform the others..." Mikasa closed the door and left.

I turned around and faced Jack, "Come on we have a map to find." I said as I grabbed my things.

Jack followed and we both left the roof top and went downstairs.

"Say, was there someone you have feelings for?" Jack asked out of the blue.

In a matter of seconds, Reiner was the person that popped in my head.