Chapter 42 |One of two equal parts | Part 2

[3rd person]

3 years later

"Funneh, where are you?"Evan called out as he walked around the apartment, his footsteps reaching Funnehs bed where she was hiding under a blanket, quality snoring.

Evan smiled as he uncovered her face, but that didn't wake her up, she just moved slightly away.Rolling his eyes Evan got under the covers and he pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her sleeping body.As he put his head next to hers Funneh opened her eyes slowly and she looked at him, a slight blush giving warmth to her cheeks, the same goes for Evan himself.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper, barely being able to talk.

Evan didn't reply as he put his head into the crook of her neck, putting his arms around her waist.Funneh rolled her eyes and she cuddled closer to him, a smile climbing onto her plump lips.

"I have a surprise for you,"Evan mumbled as his eyes stayed closed.

"What kind of surprise?"Funneh asked, her curiosity taking the best of her.

"You'll see, but you need to wear something casual but fancy." he said before looking at her, their eyes meeting immediately.

Funneh nodded slowly,"Can I just know one detail?Please." she whined in acute matter.

"Not going to happen, love," he said shortly kissing her on the lips before falling asleep next to her, and soon Funneh followed.

---

"I'm ready!Hurry up Evan!"Funneh called as she waited by the door, looking at her outfit in a nearby mirror on the wall.Her dark grey jeans and black opened flannel shirt going well with her basic white shirt, the only thing she decided to give a try was wearing heels this time.Which was working for her, thanks to Gold.Basic black heels, what could go wrong?Everything.

"I'm c-coming!"Evan replied in a nervous tone, Funneh laughed quietly at his nervous voice, but little did she know what was going on upstairs.

Evan stared at himself in the bathroom mirror, his black flannel shirt and white jeans going well with his slightly different hairstyle.In his shaking hands, he was holding a crimson red box, a gorgeous ring neatly placed in it.Just holding it made him nervous as hell, let alone looking at it.

"You can do this, it's time." he mumbled walking to Funneh, hiding his blush as he looked at her outfit.

"You ready?" he asked, taking her hand and intertwining their fingers.

Funneh nodded excitedly,"You know I am!"

Evan smiled as they locked the door and quickly left to the surprise he had planned for her, his heart was beating faster and faster as they were reaching the enchanted place.

After half an hour, in front of them stood a restaurant which was different than the rest of them, it was standing on a huge floating platform, dimly lighted as some sweet music was being carried by the warm breeze.Funneh's eyes sparkled as she looked around speechless, her mouth slightly dropping open as she looked at him.

"Evan this is wonderful, I just--it's so hard to process.How did you find this place?" she asked after looking around one more time as they walked between tables.

"My cousin owns this place so...this will become even better," he replied taking her to a small added plank pathway to a table with candlelight at the end.Around the table to give them some light were tall wooden lights.The table only for two.The food and drinks were served already, their favorite meals actually, fading steam coming out the fresh food.

Funneh was speechless so all she did was hold his hand,"I can't express how thankful I am love, seriously thank you."

Evan smiled as he held her hand tighter, looking up at her he took a deep breath."Close your eyes."

Funneh looked at him confused,"Don't throw me into the water."

Evan chuckled quietly,"No promises."

Funneh rolled her eyes as she closed them, feeling Evan letting go of her hand.A few slow footsteps being heard in front of her, and then silence.

"Open your eyes." he whispered in a calm voice.

As Funneh did what he told her she couldn't believe the sight her eyes were showing her.Evan on one knee, a box with a ring in his hand, and him bitting his lower lip nervously as he looked at her.

"E-Evan?Y-You're--"she trailed off as Evan held her hand one more time, this time tears filtering his deep dark eyes.

"Funneh, I love having you by my side, I loved it when I woke up next to you this morning, I can't help but enjoy the times when I annoy the hell out of you, your sweet revenge after that...I love you, and only you.Since we met, I felt that you were the one who would make me smile, cry and laugh.I felt that you were the one to yell at me about anything, to ask me silly questions, to beat me in video games, I just knew that I wanted to wake up and fall asleep with you by my side.In the darkness and in the light, you were always the one who I saw.So Funneh, I know I'm bad at giving speeches but I hope you understand that I couldn't find the words to explain what I feel around you.So, to put it all into a few words I will ask you one thing, will you marry me?" he said as he messed up a few words due to his nervousness, looking up at Funneh she was staring at him frozen as tears went down her face, staining her cheeks.

"Yes!" she yelled suddenly as her lips became a wide open smile.

Putting the ring on her finger he stood up, pulling her into a long sweet kiss.Now, this is a moment worth saving.Pulling away Funneh hugged him as tightly and inhumanly possible.

"I love you so much," she mumbled into his chest as she hid her face.

Making Evan smile he held her chin so she would face him once more, "But I love you more."

Leaning in these two kissed once more, staying like that for a few seconds.Evan picked her up and he twirled them around, slowly stopping he smirked up at her.

Funneh playfully slapped him as she smiled,"Put me down, Evan."

"Nothing you say will make me do that." he replied honestly.

Funneh rolled her eyes,"What if I kiss you again?"

And he put her down immediately as Funneh leaned in to kiss him, this time a long kiss took place between them.Funneh smiled as Evan kissed her forehead, a happy grin reading his face.

"I love you." they both said at the same time, and then they acted like the kids they were."Jinx!" they yelled and then they shut up, blushing very badly.

[End of Chapter 42]

You guys ready for a wedding?

love you.