A/N-No hate and patience [IMPORTANT]

THINKING:

I rewrote this Author's Note four times already,I just want to flippin publish it.

I have two things to say to you,my dear fabulous reader...

I won't publish this book for an entire week,so until August 3rd.What's my reason?Do I have one?

Oh boi,of course I do not.Joking.I want to take a week off so I can plan out some chapters and fluffy moments between Funneh and Alec,Funneh and Evan.I need to plan some chapters for Kyran and Gold,because those two need to be included into the book more.You understand?And to top it all off,I need to plan out stuff for Funneh and where her depression will take her.

SHOULD I EXPLAIN WHY SHE'S DEPRESSED?

Funneh is depressed because,as she Gold predicted and guessed,she is in love with one of them.Just one of them,but she can't bare to hurt the other one for wasting his time,so for the sake of the other one,she is isolating herself from life itself.Then maybe,the one she is in love with could go and love someone else and she could forget him,those words and actions stand for the one she loves and appreciates as a friend.

Now,about the title.

I need you all to,what word fits best for this,RESPECT other shippers.Falec respect Fevan,and vice versa.And patience,well that's because I need you guys to be patient with the book and the character development.

I mean I can write like Funneh is killing herself and then the one she loves comes and saves her,and then boom,end of the book.Or also,Funneh is killing herself when she is drunk and the one she loves as a friend saves her,then she falls in love with him,boom end of the book.

I am not that kind of author,so therefore I am not doing anything like that.

SO BE PATIENT AND RESPECT OTHER SHIPPERS.

LOVE YOU!

-avianna.