Chapter 28

[Funneh]

"How long have you been feeling like this?"Mrs.Smith questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders at her question,"For a while actually, possibly a year already."

"Mhm." she mumbled as she leaned closer to me, making me stare at her with a confused face."Funneh, you know--"

I placed my palm in the air, signaling that I didn't want her to speak.The facial expression I got from her was stern, mad even.

"Mrs.Smith you know well that I didn't want to come here, and that I don't want to open up to you."I started to talk, not caring of her perspective of my way of words."You are qualified for things like these but I can't trust you, I can't trust someone who I barely know of.I will deal with my problems by myself and myself only, so please stop throwing your fake pity and worry for me."

"You have no right to speak towards me like that." she spoke as I rose to my feet, making my way to the door.

"Freedom of speech is very popular these days, and I'm using it.I will not trust you, goodbye."I sternly and loudly said as I walked out the door.Not turning my back or letting my eyes glance at her facial expression.

---

"How did it go?"Gold asked jumping into my face.Her eyes looking unrecognizable in our short gaze.

"I told her the truth, I don't trust her.Her diploma and certificate mean nothing to me because she doesn't really know me, Gold.So leave it be, I don't need a professional helper."I replied walking into my room.

"Funneh, you can't say that.You need help!" her voice yelled, pushing my last nerve.My last nerve.The only one who kept me sane.

"I don't need help, and especially not from her."I managed to say under a quiet mumble, hoping that she heard me.

Gold huffed as I took my phone out, quickly going into messages.

F: Prince,u free?

P: Yup, what happened?

F: I will tell you later.park in 10 mins.

P: fine.

---

"Mrs.Smith?I know her."Prince said as he tossed me a cold beer.

"Let me guess, you slept with someone from her family."I joked as he made a fake hurt expression.

"Maybe." he mumbled,"But you did well, she may be a professional but she just does it for money."

I shook my head,"I could tell, her face is just so...evil looking to me."

Prince released a loud laughter as I took a sip of beer, letting my guards down.Finally.

"You're acting like she killed your cat." he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes out of the scenery I was looking, showing that his comment was idiotic, but so were my actions so I had no right whatsoever to argue.Sadly, I say.Sadly.

"Well would you look at this, I wasn't invited to the party." a voice whined as Prince and I turned to the source.

"Dude, this is nothing close to a party."Prince groaned.

"Whatever man, it is to me," Luce said running a hand through his hair.

"Did you hack our phones or something?How did you know we're here?"I questioned throwing my beer can onto the dry hard ground.

Luce shrugged my question as he sat between Prince and me, harsh movements taking over his body.People these days, upset because of nothing.One of the reasons why I hate being social.

The day passed by slowly as I drank some cold beer with my fabulous friends, this feels better than being with a therapist.I feel like I'm at home.Like I belong, and don't go hating on Prince with what he did to my best friend, that is in the past.It happened but it also came to an end.So just respect him like you respect anyone else from my group of friends.Flaws are a huge part of us, we just don't admit it to ourselves.

"So what's your plan from now on?"Luce asked.

Hm,good question.

"All I know is that I am not visiting any therapist, ever."I managed to reply, the words barely coming out of my lips.

"How about we all go out for dinner?"Prince suggested quietly, his gaze locked on his beer can.

"I can go,what about you Funneh?"the two stared at me like I was about to win a billion dollars.

"I'd rather have dinner with you guys than be home, trying to escape Gold."I mumbled the last part to myself.

Gold is just an overprotective person at times, and to know that my opinion doesn't currently matter to her...hurts in some way.I just need a break, that's all I wish for.

But wishes are far away from reality itself, so far away.

[End of Chapter 28]

Of course you shouldn't act like that if you visit a therapist, but honestly that's what I would do.

-love ya