Chapter 17

[Funneh]

"Another story,of girl meets boy."I quietly sang to myself as I was switching the channels,not really looking to watch anything.I was doing it out of clear boredom.

I haven't left the house for a full week.A new high score if I do say so myself,I made quite an accomplishment.As my body stayed slumped on my comfy couch I heard the door open as faded footsteps made their way to me.

Kyran,Gold and I got a small place in the city,just enough for us three.We have a room spare,we mostly use it for storage until we get a new roommate.No?It was just a thought.Having a new roommate would be so cool,but terrifying because they could be a serial killer that's just waiting for the right moment to end us all.And then it's only cool for him because he gets to share the house with his unicorn.

Oh,the thoughts I have.

"Did you ever get off that thing?"Gold asked as she walked into the kitchen with the bags in her grip almost falling out.

Kyran sat on the couch next to me and turned his gaze to the television.Cartoon Network it is,oh well The Amazing World Of Gumball is on so it's fine.I looked closer at the screen,nevermind it's an old episode.It's the opposite of fine.

I glanced at him and then at the cartoon,"When did I allow you to sit on my territory?"

He made a face expression too weird to explain or just watch,"Are you--what?"

"When did I allow you to sit on my territory?"I repeated.

He put his hands in the air in a form of surrendering,"Alright,Miss Grumpy."

And I was left alone with the television,I wanted to think of the situation I was in,but my thoughts are drained.

---

I finally stood outside as the wind engulfed me.My chest got filled with the cold air of the peaceful night.My mind could finally relax,and I could finally breathe.

"You bastard,you almost broke my nose!"

I froze at the voice.

"I did no such thing,Evan."

And at the second.

Do they have to fight?Can't they just...I don't know anymore.I don't know what to do with my life anymore.I don't know how to even explain the pain and the heavy feeling of guilt filling my head and chest.Not stopping at all,even if I start to beg.It doesn't listen.

I heard grunting,sharp whispering and pain at the location of the voices.Never stopping.

"You are a lovesick fool Alec,a lovesick fool."Evan whispered as I turned to face them.

I walked to their location and stood there,waiting for anything to happen.Even if it was death or a new day,I was waiting for it.Maybe I wasn't ready,maybe I was,but I didn't know.I simply did not know anymore.

"What is this?"I asked as my voice was covered in a painful whisper.

"Will this help us?Will this help anyone?"

"Can you just stop and think for a second,just for a stupid second in these 24 hours we get everyday?Fighting makes it worse.It hurts me to see you two in pain,it hurt me to see you hurt each other."

"I love you both,just get that into your head already.I love you both equally,and I cannot bare to see you in any version or gesture of pain."

Tears wanted to go down my cheeks like a river does down a mountain,but I didn't let them.I had to look strong,even though my voice was quickly breaking and erasing the image of what strong used to be.And what it used to mean.

"Funneh,you can't love both of us!"Evan yelled as his breath was slightly faded but still seen to the naked eye.

"I can and I do,Evan."I stated sternly as his eyes met mine in an instant,"I love you both and that's why I'm going to say this."

"I need you guys to go,and make this life what you imagined it to be.I need you to go and live it,live your life.And please,let me live mine."I pleaded in a broken voice.

"Funneh..."they said in one voice.

I placed my palm,signaling that I only wished silence from them.

"Do what I said,it's the best thing for all of us."

[End of Chapter 17]

oh.my.god.

you guys!*hugs you tightly*thank you so much for 1K!I can't put it in words of how much it means to me!

*all of the characters hug you*

-love ya