Chapter 2

[Funneh]

His arms wrapped around my waist holding me closer to him,"Hey."

"Hey,I searched for you everywhere but I couldn't find you.Where did you go?"

"I went and bought you something."he smimply said samiling as his head rested my shoulder.

"Funneh?"he whispered to my ear.

"Hm?"

"You know I love you,right?"he asked with love in his voice making my heart melt.

"It took me a while to realize but,I love you too."I say placing a kiss on his cheek.

His grip around my body got stronger,as I blushed a bit.

"I could stay like this all day."he said playing with my hair,smiling.

I giggeled,"Well we can't,I want some ice cream so let me go."

"You can get it later."he said.

"I know but I couldn't find any yesterday,I had to wait a full day to get some.Now it's in the freezer crying for me to eat it."I explained like a little kid.

"Why would food call to be eaten?It's like they're calling death."

I thought about that,"I guess you're right."I smiled as I turned around,his arms still around me;

Moments passed as silence filled the room,I moved my head a bit and met his eyes.Our lips locked a few times before I jumped out his arms and ran for the fridge.

"Get back here!"he yelled;trying to catch me.

Eventually he jumped on me and we fell on the foor,breaking our bones.

"You're an idiot."he smiled.

"Thank you."I answered laughing at him.

---
"Kyran,you're and idiotic human being!"I yelled hitting him with my book.

He laughed at me as Gold walked over to us.

"Hey."she greeted us with a smile.

She stared at Kyran with a sincere soft smile,her arms crossed as he kept laughing on the floor.

"Gold,can we talk?"I asked tugging her right arm so she would follow.

We walked a few meters away from Kyran as I had a question burning in my mind.

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I do,he's my friend."she smiled still looking at him.

"Stop the act Gold,why are you dating Prince if you love Kyran?"I asked, frustrated.

"We broke up.Last night,over text."

"Who ended things?"I asked hoping it wasn't him.

She sighed as a smike krept onto her lips,"I did."

"Well,I'm happy for you."I said pulling her in a hug."Now,do you have a crush on someone else,Kyran perhaps?"I smirked at her as she turned her attention to him.

"Let's go get some ice cream."she said walking away.

I groaned as I just walked off,I was feeling some tacos.

I walked around rethinking of what to do about my new game,I can't lose,for the 5th time.

"Stuck on something?"a deep voice said behind me,of course,Alec.

"Hi Alec.I was just thinking about my new game,sorry if I acted weird."I apologized looking at the floor.

He smiled,"No problem.Anyway can we talk?"

Wait,he smiled?Oh no,something happened and he's trying to cover it up,or he's just happy.Or both.Or maybe I'm just a idiot.

"Yeah,sure,of course!"I blurted out.

I officially hate myself,and boys.

"Well because we have a few days intil prom I wanted to ask you something."

"Alright."I said as my legs turned into jelly.

"Would you,maybe want to go with me?"he quietly asked looking at the ground.

Wait,what's going on?Did he just,did he just ask me to prom?

"I would ,uh,yes.I would love too."I tried to reply as normal as possible,even though it was impossible.

"Wait,do I have to wear a dress?"I whined looking him in the eyes.

"It's up to you."he repiled laighing at my face expression.

"I'm so relieved."I said as I sighed."Hey,are you free right now?"I asked.

"Yeah,why do you ask?"

"I was on my way to get a taco,so wanna go with me?"I asked quietly.

"Sure,let's go."he replied as I started running.

"Who comes last pays the tacos,so catch me if you can!"I yelled with my arms in the air.

End of chapter 2

《UPDATES EVERY FIRDAY》

SORRY FOR WRITING MISTAKES!

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN!