Chapter 37

[3rd person]

"Funneh, wake up."Gold cried quietly as she held her best friend's hand softly.

"It's been a month since we last talked you know, since you talked with anyone really.Just come back to us, please.I am sorry for being selfish and I'm working on fixing myself, but I can't be fixed until you forgive me."

"And I know you're right in front of me but I miss you, I don't like seeing you all wrapped up in countless bandages and with so many things helping you just breathe.Just come back to us Funneh, we need you.So much."

Gold sighed,"I'll come back tomorrow, I promise."

And with those words being said Gold left the room where Funneh was for an entire month.Sadness dripping under her eyes leaving black stains behind, making it look like every furure beauty-guru's first smoky eye.After a silent hour passed slowly at the hospital Prince walked into the room 271, which was her room.

As he sat down tears were already escaping his soft eyes.He smiled softly at her as he quickly whipped his tears away, telling himself he's not allowed to cry in front of her...he has to stay happy for her, she is his only real true friend after all.

"Hi Funneh,"he greeted her sadly,"How have you been?"

But she didn't reply, the only thing je got was the sound of the machines working.And a constant Beep, announcing that her heart is barely holding on.

"I hope you're not in darkness like they show in the movies and shows we watch together.I hope you are in you fantasy world, writing away your hopes and dreams that will come true one day."

"I really miss you, so does Luce.Home seems empty without you and your often jokes slipping out, the remarks you make..."he smiled as a tear slid down, he didn't stop it from reaching his chin.

"I stopped watching our favourite show, I'm keeping the episodes as something we will laugh at together...watching them all night trying to catch up to everyone."He whipped his wet eyes, hiding the tears.

He leaned closer and held her hand,"Funneh, I want you to fight like hell to stay with all of us.But...if it's to hard for you--"he broke down as his breathing became uneven,"I just want you to know that it's okay to leave, I will understand.But if you do, you better be waiting for all of us when we come to greet you happily."

"I love you Funneh, you showed me what having actual friends you can trust is like...and I could never be more grateful...so if you decide to leave--please come and say goodbye."he begged quietly, almost not even hearing his own voice.

He let go of her lifeless hand amd walked to the door, he glanced back at her one last time with broken eyes.

"I hope I'm in your fantasy world,"he said with hope and then he said the word she calls him, the hardest word to say."Homie."

---

"It's been a month,"Gold said as she broke the silence between all of them, her voice emotionless as her eyes stared at the door thinking of Funneh walking in.

"A heavy one at that."Kyran added in the same breaking voice as her, just slightly sounding lost.

"She will wake up--she will.I know it."Prince said as his hands started to shake slightly, he was on the verge of crying.

"I hope so man."Luce spoke up, his face hidden behind his cold hands.

"I mean it's Funneh!When did she ever give up on anything?"Prince perked up, but soon went back to his state,"It's Funneh..."

Silence was deadly at this time of life, every second of the clock made them yearn for hearing her voice yell out a sweet chirpy hello...but that will not happen anytime soon.

"Her condition is getting worse,"Kyran started to stress out,"I just wish she could hear us encouraging her...but she can't because her heart is giving out!"

They all let out shaky breaths as Evan walked in with a drained face...he came back from the hospital with news about Funneh.

"The doctor said that there is a 12% chance she will wake up."

He whipped away his unshed tears,"He also said that if she wakes up--there is a big chance of amnesia;considering that her entire head was damaged and a half of her brain going through trauma."

Gold stood up,"I'll make us all some coffee--"she quickly walked away.By putting the water on the stove she slid down the counter and onto the floor, hugging her knees.

---

Time is a terrifying thing, huh?Well time is just what we need at times but...when we have too much of it--we might go insane.We just might.

"Guys where are you!I don't like it here, it's so empty without you!"Funneh called out as she walked into a black oblivion.

"Did they all leave me?They couldn't, right?"

"Gold!Kyran!Alec!Evan!Prince!Luce!"she shouted each name in a different direction, after a few tries...she sat down.

"How could you leave me?Why did you leave me?"she mumbled into her knees as she pulled them closer to her face.

[End of Chapter 37]

Heh, don't kill me.

-love ya...I actually do so plz don't kill me