Chapter 40

[3rd person]

2 years later

Funneh looked around happily as she walked in front of Gold, taking a deep breath as she glanced at her.Gold shook her head slowly as she paused on a smile when Funneh dropped her ice cream cone, her smile bending into a sad frown.

"Poor ice cream," she sighed staring at her friends' untouched cone.

"Don't even think about it, this is mine."Gold mumbled narrowing her eyes at her in a form of a light joke to start off the day.

Kyran quietly laughed as he stared at them sweetly,"How are you my friends?"

Gold and Funneh looked at him with a fake surprised expression, placing their palms on their chests, their mouths slightly open."Because you're the same as we are, so take that!"

"I wasn't looking for an answer!" he exclaimed acting like the sweet idiot he is, his grin slightly seen on his face as he's trying to hide it with a pressured smirk.

As Gold rolled her eyes playfully at him she nudged him slightly, a small smile forming on her lips.Kyran turned that smirk real as he met her eyes for a second, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.Seriously, at some times someone should just push them together so they can kiss already, but you have to take it slow, it's about the little things.

"Well, uh...I have to go meet Prince we have an appointment with a therapist so, yeah."Funneh awkwardly said taking small quick steps backward.

Kyran sighed as he shortly nodded,"Call us when you're done, maybe we can all go out for dinner?"

She nodded happily as she gave them a closed smile,"Sounds great, have fun you two!"

[Gold]

I swear that girl will regret playing her games on me, I mean revenge will be simple and hilarious, she has a box of ice cream which I quite fancy.

"She's up to something, isn't she?"Kyran mumbled quietly, watching her leave.

Nodding we continued to walk slowly,"That's Funneh for you, but whatever.What are we doing today?"

Kyran shrugged as he threw his melted ice cream into a nearby trash can,"We can go eat, go to the movies?"

I sighed as I managed a slow nod,"I can see that you don't want to do any of that, and honestly I don't either."

His mouth dropped slightly as I quietly laughed at his adorable facial expression, being unable to resist myself I took a quick picture of him and quickly saving it in case he wanted me to delete it.

He shrugged it off with the same smile I see every day on his face,"Did you seriously take a picture of me?"

As my blood quickly went to my cheeks I smiled sheepishly,"Maybe."

He raised a single eyebrow as he moved his face closer to mine,"Maybe?I'm pretty sure I saw and heard you take a picture,"

"Then why are you asking?"I smirked as I watched him slightly blush.

"Reasons." he replied as he turned his back to walk in front of me.

"Can you give me one reason?"I asked after several minutes passed, leaning on the back of the bench we were seated on.

I nudged him with a closed smile,"Come on, you know you want to." but he didn't budge, so I just kept acting like a little kid to annoy him."Come on, come on, come on!"

Kyran sighed as he turned to face me, his eyes meeting mine in an instant.As I patiently waited for him to think of an answer he leaned closer to me, making me blush, more than usual when I'm around him.