Chapter 29

!TRIGGER WARNING!

PLAY SONG NOW

[Funneh]

I couldn't believe her words, they were so cold and harsh.They left me speechless, they hurt so much, but I knew they were coming now or later.Sadly, my words weren't strong enough to reach her conscience, they were weak just like me.Useless, weak, stupid.

"Funneh, I am trying to help you!"Gold yelled into my direction.

My shaking lips parted away from each other as I tried to speak, but the lump in my throat send my words back to my mind, making it even harder to breathe.

"Why won't you just let me do what is best for you?Funneh, you can't just hide in your room all day and think things will get better on their own!" her voice felt like it was pushing me down the stairs I climbed to this moment.

I couldn't reply yet again, it's like I was locked out from myself.I felt my knees shake at my weight as tears stained my cheeks and my shirt.How is it possible that a person you love can make you wish to die at the moment?Why is that possible?

Gold walked over to me, her face only inches away.

"I saw you drinking with Prince and another guy!How could you do that?" she yelled as her hands went everywhere, showing how mad and upset she was.

Suddenly, the fear in me weakened, setting my words free.My lips stopped trembling as I looked into her eyes, it made me scream...they were so cold when I was reflecting on them.

I moved my hands and pushed her away from myself,"So what if I drink?I'm the same person I was in high school, Gold!I don't want your help, and if you don't want me here you should have let me fall that night!I am sick of listening to fake sweet words!"

"Funneh, I--"I cut her off by walking to the door with my backpack still wrapped around my shoulders.

"I'm leaving, forget about me!Just pretend I never existed!"I yelled as I took my key out and threw it on the floor.

"And where are you gonna go?"

"I am ending this misery, now."I shut the door closed and ran into the elevator, rapidly pressing one button.

---

I held the razor on my wrist, looking at myself in the mirror.My sobbing was loud but still quiet for the world we live in, nothing is loud enough these days.If a tree falls somewhere and no one is around to hear it, it's quiet.If a person is stuck in a room, crying their heart out and no one is around, they're quiet.That word became terrifying in my perspective, it doesn't fit right to me.No matter in what situation I am in.

"Y-you can do this.." I managed a quiet mumble as I moved the razor over my wrist, blood escaping my skin.

It's finally time, no one will save me now.

[End of Chapter 29]

Ahhh, I'm sorry!It has to be this way!