Chapter 13

[3rd person]

Evan stood above Funneh,one of his hands on the bench while the second one found it's place to be on the poor girl's chin.He stared into her dark eyes as words failed him.

"Evan."she muttered through her closed teeth.

"Funneh."

Alec studied his actions and body language but nothing gave him a hint of what was going to happen.Evan moved closer and lockes his lips with the girl he had a crush on,not parting away even after seconds.

He sat there,silently giving up in the corners of his mind.Alec rose to his feet off the warm bench and placed his hand on Evan's chest,slowly but harshly pushing him away from Funneh.

"Oh dear brother."Funneh mumbled as she hid her gaze with her hand.

"What's your problem?"Evan yelled.

"Please,let's not start this like the stupid movies do."Alec said as his vision was fixed on his,let's say,rival.

"As you wish."Evan mumbled as he clenched his right hand and threw it at Alec's face.

Funneh stood in shock,her brain froze.Evan never got this mad,neither Alec.She didn't like what her eyes were showing her,but she had to watch,she watched and thinked of how to step between the punches.

Alec threw one punch back,but soon after followed it by another.

"Didn't we agree on not spilling blood?"Funneh yelled as she pushed them both to the ground.

"If anyone here is going to spill blood,it will be me."she carried on,"And stop acting like I'm some special edition object,because I'm not."

"He started it!"Alec yelled.

Funneh rose her eyebrows and folded her arms on her chest,"If he started it,then you could be the one to stop it."

---

Funneh walked into her dorm and went straight to her room,which was now almost empty,she threw her body on her bed and hit her pillow,her vision blurry.

"I hate boys."she mumbled.

"They just think girls are useless toys they get to use and play with."

As she kept rambling a presence was felt behind her.[A/N:It's not Valerie.]

"I agree on that statement."her best friend spoke through her door.

Funneh stood up and hugged her pillow,"What happened?"

Gold sat beside her and hugged a different pillow,"I ran into Prince while I was on a date with Kyran."

[End of Chapter 13]

You'll know what happened with Prince.

You'll know what happened with Alec and Evan when Funneh left.

Let me just say this:Tension will eat them alive,and it won't end well.

Let's say,

the book will get dark.

-love ya