Chapter 15

[3rd person]

"You don't love her!You can't!"Evan yelled at Alec,who's body was layed on the ground.

"Whay can't I?"

Evan's closed his eyes as he took Alec by his shirt,seperating his back from the ground.He looked him in the eyes with anger and what seemed,for a short second,regret.

"Hm?Come on,tell me."Alec ordered.

Evan let go of his shirt and let him fall to the ground once more,Alec grunted at the crash.

"Because she loved me first."Evan replied.

After painful tries to stand Alec sat back down.It was useless.

"Her loving you first has nothing to do with who she loves now!"Alec yelled,"And what are you,in kindergarten?"

Evan huffed to express his annoyance as his gaze left Alec,and after the gaze,his position as well.

"You are weak Evan."Alec mumbled as he stood on his feet.

Evan gave him a side glance,obviously not caring anymore,"Look at the reality Alec."

And with that he turned his back to him and disappeared into the city.

"That dude actually thinks..."Alec mumbled but gave up on the words.

Words were pain to him from now on,maybe being quiet and having no friends is good,no human connections meant nothing could worry him.

Maybe going back to how it was...
It didn't bother him,he'll just take care of Funneh when she isn't looking.He'll love her from the shadows he once escaped,and why did he escape them?

Because she walked into his life,and now she's leaving it.

"It's for the best."he said as his hoody hid his hair and half of his face.

---

As the rain constantly hit his body he put his hands in his pockets and looked around.It was almost night,people were going into their homes and some were just leaving.It all felt normal,yet it felt different in his heart.

"Are you going to kiss her?"his sister asked as he was fixing his tie.

Alec glanced at her and let his smirk say it all,"I already did."

"Then what will you do with her?"

He smiled at his reflection in the mirror as he turned to face his confused younger sister.

"I will just have fun with her.I know I can't have her forever,"

"And why can't you?"

"Because she has a right to chose who she likes,be it me or,"he gulped,"Evan."

Alec shook his head at the memory,not wishing to remember anymore.

He walked into his home to be welcomed by the solitude he liked from time to time,he entered his room and punched his pillow.

"This will be hard,"he mumbled into his sheets.

[End of Chapter 15]

Damn,I like where this is going.

-love ya