"Aww come on Harry you keep teasing me! Tell me tell me tell me!" I jumped sitting on my seat slightly which made him laugh.

"Trust me its a really good surprise I refuse to spoil, you will love it"He said and I sighed in surrender.

"Fine. But not more than I love you"I told him smiling at him looking at his beautiful green eyes.

"Not more than I love you"He said back making my cheeks turns the darkest shade of red , blush  if that was even possible. Stop it Harry!

"Fine. Oh by the way, the girls on our group chat, we agreed that tomorrow we re going bridal shopping, the bride dress for Em and bridemaids dresses for us, is that ok?"I told him remembering the group chat conversation we girls had earlier today while Edward and I were watching tv, obviously not only tv, with our phoned as well.

"Cool, I will drop you there then."He said and I smiled with a face expression that said what? Why? I can go myself , or the girls will pick me up, he didnt have to come to my appartment all the way to pick me up. But I have to admit, I was happy Harry will be available for me.

"If its not a problem for you. I ll be glad"I said and he chuckled. What s with him today and chuckling? He s been chuckling and smiling more than usual, not complaining just observing. Finally our food arrived and we started eating and enjoying the food by feeding each other our meals, talking normal topics and romantic. Deal with it.

"Mr, Mam, would you like some dessert?"The waiter came to take our now empty plates when we finished eating and I looked at my boyfriend lifting my hand to my neck letting him know that I was full and couldnt eat anything else. No dessert today.

"the meals were so good, we dont need dessert or we re gonna throw up. Good job...Pierre"Harry said to the waiter named Pierre seeing his name tag on his uniform, i smiled too. He left and came back with the bill. With a two minutes arguing about who was gonna pay, it was Harry who won and paid so we left after.

"Your surprise is ten minutes away my love"Harry said as we got in the car and I squealed in excitment which made him laugh and before starting the engine he planted a sweet kiss on my cheeks so I returned the kiss on his perfect ones then he started driving. Where Harry was driving was getting more green but tiny bit more civilised, just a beautiful area, or to be exact the area was more a neighbourhood with a lot of individual reisdence, very posh.

 Where Harry was driving was getting more green but tiny bit more civilised, just a beautiful area, or to be exact the area was more a neighbourhood with a lot of individual reisdence, very posh

"Harry are we visiting someone? OMG you re taking me to your family?"I asked super excited and he chuckled. There he goes with the chuckling again, my dork.