Chapter thirty four.

My eyes fluttered open and they instantly landed on Liam's face. He was lying on his back, wearing no T-shirt and from what I could recall, he was still wearing one when I fell asleep. I slowly got up, my head still spinning and I tried to stop myself from puking again. I felt like I couldn't puke anymore because my stomach was completely empty and I also had bigger problems at that moment.

"Liam." I whispered, nudging him to wake him up. "Liam!"

He moaned and turned over to face me with his eyes still shut. "Are you dying?"

I frowned. "No."

"Good," his eyes were sealed shut, "then don't wake me." I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm, making his eyes shoot open and I could hear the moan coming from his lips. "What the heck was that for?" He rubbed his arm in the process of speaking.

"You're wearing no shirt," I said, "please tell me you're wearing pants under there." Luckily for me, the sheets were covering the lower part of his body.

"Of course I am," he said as he doubled checked that he was, "yep, I definitely am."

I sat up straight and yawned, still feeling half asleep. "Why aren't you wearing a T-shirt, Liam?"

"Oh," he smirked, "like what you see?"

My mind wanted to erase what he said and slap him instead. Unfortunately, I couldn't. "Do you want me to throw up again?" I said as I got up from my bed and as I got up, I felt my head spin so I had to sit back down again.

"Are you feeling any better?" Liam asked me as he also got up and he came around to the other side of the bed and sat beside me.

"Not really," I told him, "I'm still feeling ill."

"Right," Liam said, "we're going to the doctors." I really didn't want to give Liam any trouble by taking me to the doctors, but it didn't look like I was getting better anytime soon. Liam was being sweet and I was glad we talked everything out.

"Okay." Was all I said in response, not wanting to argue about it. Liam would win, I knew that for sure.

Liam went to ring the doctors for an appointment, hoping it wouldn't be too busy as Christmas was tomorrow. I was still feeling like crap and I suddenly got the urge to hug Mason. I knew he was gone, but he would always hug me, especially when I was sick.

"Did I ever tell you that you're a great hugger?" I said to Mason as we were lying on the couch in my living room. "Your hands are never cold and you hug so tight that it makes me feel so loved."

I heard him chuckle in my ear and I loved to hear him laugh. "You've told me a million times before, but you can keep on telling me as many times as you like."

I touched his soft hands, which were wrapped tightly around my stomach. "So, what's the plan for this evening, Mr. Fitzgerald?" I used his last name as a nickname because I couldn't think of anything to call him since he called me Lou.

"Well," he said as I turned around to face him smiling, "there's this thing on at my church this evening. It's a praise and worship night and it's always so good."

I didn't need to think about the answer. "That sounds great and maybe we can have dinner beforehand."

He nodded, agreeing with the idea. "Sounds like a good plan to me." He smiled and bit his lip and it was so sexy that I couldn't keep my eyes off him. "Your eyes are beautiful, did you know that?"

I smiled at his cute comment and I closed my eyes and planted my lips onto his soft ones. He wrapped his arm around my back and turned me over so he was on top and I was at the bottom. I ran my fingers up his shirt, feeling the smoothness of his skin and my nails slowly ran up which made him laugh. I liked doing that, it always made him laugh.