Part 2 - Chapter 30 - The Coming

Third Person's POV

A Week Later

"Come on! You know I love you! I am so sorry. Please!" Eryk shouted at Luke from behind the gate. "Luke, baby. Please! I need you." He continued to plead the shorter, former mate. Luke stood on the other side of the gate with an annoyed and frustrated facial expression, simply staring at Eryk's pathetic way of running back to someone he pushed away.

Luke opened his mouth to speak, and some form of hope grew in Eryk, but that was soon dropped when the simple sound of a yawn came from Luke's mouth. He continued to stand there, his left hand planted firmly on his hipbone, and his right hand gripping the gate tightly. Soft murmurs coming from passing pack members, and the guarding wolves of the pack, who watched the scene played out right in front of them, a sheepishly smile on their lips as the attitude and sass coming from their beloved, yet frustrated Luna was more that enough to hurt Eryk a lot.

"Are you just going to stand there looking bored?" Eryk asked, as he walked closer to the gate, his eyes connecting with Luke's. Luke scoffed and sighed, moving a little more closer the gate so he can speak to Eryk now.

"I'm not bored... well I am but I am not giving off the look that I am bored." Stated Luke. "I am pretty much tired of all of this." He then added.

"Of this?" Eryk asked. "What do you mean by that? I don't quite understand."

"Remember when uh what's his name again? ..." Luke asked, clicking his tongue, trying to remember the forbid name. "... Ah! Kiing!" He exclaimed. "Remember when Kiing announced or whatever it was... that those little pups weren't yours. What did you do when that happened? Remember when I moved to the other house? What did you do when that happened? When you came and wanted to have a talk with me? Huh? What did you do? Try to recall it in that peanut brain of yours, Alpha Eryk." Luke states and questioned the alpha that stood on the other side of the gate, completely dumbfounded.

"I uh You... I don't... I don't know." Eryk said, looking at Luke with sad eyes.

"You did what you are doing right at this moment." Luke said. "Said you loved me. You said you were sorry. You begged and begged. And other stuff that I don't really want to recall right now. But my point is... here you are. Again. After something happens with you and Kiing, running back to the one you pushed away." Luke said with a laugh that made Eryk tense up a little. "Why?" Luke questioned, looking into Eryk's eye, waiting for a response. One that would be honest and pure.

"W- Why what?" Eryk asked stupidly.

"Were you not paying attention to what I just told you?"

"Y- Yes." Eryk answered. "But..." He added, pointing behind Luke. Luke turned around and spotted Prince standing by the patio looking at Eryk's and Luke's direction.

"What about him?" Luke asked.

"He's staring at me like he is about to fucking kill me or something." Eryk answered and Luke tried to control himself from laughing.

"Look, why did you even come here?" Luke questioned him.

"I came here so I can talk to you and get you back because..." Eryk started then paused. "... because I- I love you... I love you very much and I don't want to lose you again. A- And- And I was an asshole to have messed things up with you and the kids. And I really want you back. I am really want you to forgive me and take me back." Eryk rambled on and on and on until he was out of breath.

"Are you done?" Luke asked and a simple nod by Eryk was given. "Okay let's break this down. You came here because you want to talk me me. Let's stop there. I... I do not want to talk with you. Secondly, you said that you also came to get me back. I do not want to be with you anymore. I do not want you back, I do not want to be back with you, I do not want to be involved in anyway... in any type of way emotionally involved with you. You said that you love me... no you said you love me very much and you don't want to lose me. You love me but yet you bashed me so much times for false things, you decided to go with someone else and so on..." Luke paused and turned around slightly so he can get a view of Prince, whom was still staring at the two. He smiled and sent a wave to Prince, and Prince returned the wave with another smile. "As I was saying... you said that you don't want to lose me again... but my dear, you have already lost me. You lost me a long time ago. I am receiving much better treatment from someone that I never thought I'd have such feelings for. And I'm happy." Luke said and that left Eryk saddened even more.