Chapter 8 - Betrayal

Luke's POV

(Warning: Scenes of rape)

3 days later

"P-Please, no more" I begged as he smacked the leather whip across my back over and over and over again. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me on further into the room. He tore my pants off, while I tried to fight back by kicking my legs preventing him from going any further.  He smacked me across the face, unbuckling his pants. I screamed as he jammed his member into me. He covered my mouth muffling my scream. He kept thrusting in me soon releasing inside of me. When we was finished, he stood up buckling his pants back up. He kicked me one more time in the rib then left.

Now curled up in the corner, dry blood down my thighs, tear stains on my cheeks and my body trembling with fear. I haven't seen my babies in two days and my mind couldn't settle, not knowing whether they're safe or not.

"Little wolf come here" I scouted more in the corner seeing the lady step closer me. Something was then wrapped around my neck. "Come on" she said, tugging on the chain around my neck. I got up, struggling, while she tugged aggressively. She tied the chain to a pole and then left the locking the door behind me. I spotted a window across the bathroom. I went to it, pushing it with all my strength. However, I was unsuccessful. It was nailed shut. I looked out the window seeing the ocean. I sighed and walked to the shower making sure I shower before she comes back. I turned on the tap and let the water fall on my body. I used my hand to scrub the dirt and blood off my body. The stinging feeling burned as I continued to wash my body. I looked down at the flowing red water. I dried my body with the towel on the rack and then changed into the clothes she left for me. I jumped when the door slammed open. She chuckled and untied the chained, pulling me out the bathroom and back into the dirty room, then removed the chain from around my neck.

"Such a good wolf" she laughed, leaving the room.

I woke up off the cold floor when I heard something. I looked up seeing a shadowy figure walking towards me. It kept repeating the words 'it's time, it's time' over and over then disappeared. I ignored what happened and went tried to go back to sleep. A couple minutes after, my wolf began to howl in my head, begging to take over. I hesitated at first, afraid that he'd be hurt. I eventually gave in and allowed him to take over yet still giving me a little control. Going closer to the door, my thoughts went back to my pups. Anger filling my body. Somehow, the door flew open and I walked towards the smell of my pups. After a couple minutes of looking, I approached a door and opened it slightly. My wolf now giving me control saying that I can handle myself from here. I saw my pups laying down in a crib next to a bed with two figures on it. I walked towards the crib and began touching my babies, tears now flowing down my face as I sobbed.

The light turned on, and on the bed was Henry and his 'mother'. I looked at them with shock.

"How did you get out?" She asked. I remained silent and looked at her.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Henry moved around in the bed, then getting up and sitting on the bed looking at me. His eyes widened and shock filled his eyes.

"Move way from them before I kill you" she shouted at me. I kept looking at Henry. Rage filling my body again. Before I knew it, the room got windy and the sound of thunder outside rang threw the air. I looked at them. The lady now walking towards me with something in her hand.

Somehow, she was pushed back against the wall. I looked at Henry, he backed way slowly, started to run out the door. The door shut before he can leave.