Part 2 - Chapter 20 - The Beginning of Prince Sterling

Third Person's POV

"Ma?!" Ricky shouted into the phone.

"Yes, baby boy? What's the matter?" Luke asked, already sensing that something was off.

"We all are at Miss J's pack. You need to get here now!" He shouted and worry over came Luke.

"Why? Tell me what is going on." Luke pleaded for his son to tell him what was going on.

"Ma... Miss J is hurt... she's hurt badly." Ricky said and Luke wasted no time. He pulled out of the drive way and began to drive towards Miss J's pack.

Luke was panicking a lot. The thought of any of his loved ones hurt would drive him crazy. His day went from relief of getting things off of his back by having a great conversation with Eryk, then to cold by having a unwelcoming conversation with Eryk, then to happiness when he got his pup that he thought was all gone, now to sad again because of the news he just received that his motherly figure, Miss J, was hurt badly.He looked to the side at his baby, he had so much things running through his mind and he didn't like that. He knew what it can lead him into doing, and he did not want to return to such state. He focused on the road again, and continued to drive swiftly, but carefully to Miss J's pack location.

He eventually made it to the pack and he got out of the vehicle with the baby's car seat in this hand. He rushed inside and saw all of his kids gathered around Miss J who was laying on the large sofa, looking pale and her forehead was covered with sweat.

"Ma! We don't know what happened. She mind linked me and I found her by the border line with this in her stomach." Mickey said, holding up a needle and a syringe connected to it. "It has a red liquid in it." He added and walked up to Luke. "Who's baby is that?" He asked, forgetting the fact that he was about to give the needle and syringe to Luke when he spotted the baby.

"Mine... remember the pup? Well turned out Baphomet made him live." Luke explained and walked over where Miss J was. He set down the baby seat next to Devin, who started to play with the baby.

"Did you guys give her something that can help heal her faster or something? Luke asked, looking down at his motherly figure.

"We had the pack doctor tend to her and he said that she is in some kind of coma and the liquid was going to slowly infect her insides if they don't get some sort of antidote." Mickey answered, looking at Luke with admiration. He never understood how Luke can put aside all of his emotions and needs just to tend to someone he loves, without breaking down. "He told us to let her rest and hope that she will wake up soon." He added.

"Mummy, how did he survive?" Bradley asked behind of him which made Luke turn his head to his son.

"Huh?" Luke asked, not sure what his son was referring to.

"The baby." Bradley said. "How did he survive?" He repeated his question.

Luke proceeded to telling his pups as well as Ben and Bryan about how the baby survived. He told them everything that Baphomet told him. They questioned him about trusting Baphomet and he answered explaining to them that he wasn't one hundred percent fond of Baphomet yet but he is slowly getting there because of the explanation Baphomet gave for doing what he did.

"Is Da- Eryk coming around?" Kelvin asked, lifting his head off of the hand rest of the chair in order to look at Luke.

"I thought he was." Luke answered truthfully and looked at his son back.

"What do you mean?" Kelvin asked in curiosity.

"Well we had a talk and it was well. He apologized and so did I. Then when I tried telling him that Davy there was still alive, he got mad and told me to go back to my two bed, Sammy and Baphomet. I am just done with him. He doesn't seem to care anymore. He's back with Kiing it seems like and I respect that." Luke said in response to Kelvin's question.