Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch

Third Person's POV

"Wh- What are you doing?" Eryk stuttered, also looking at Luke. He knew Luke was sexier and much more bigger in the backside than Kiing.

"I am going to show you how much of a slut you think I am." Luke said and laid down on the bed, his legs spread open. "Baphomet, Prince, Sammy?" He called out.

"Yes?" They answered at the same time.

"Take me. Claim me. All three of you. Let's show Eryk how much of a slut I am." Luke said, Eryk's eyes widened and he wanted to do something to stop the three men who were getting up, and they began to undress in front of me. "Fuck me. All tree of you." Luke whispered and the three men gathered around the bed.

Eryk stood there, unable to move. He was going to experience the worse punishment he would have. His 'mate' was going to be claimed by other men. Two sexy wolves and a very, very sexy human.

"Luke. You can't do this!" Eryk exclaimed, while walking towards the four men.

"Why not? Tell me why not?" Luke asked, the three men sitting down on the bed, surrounding Luke, their hands trailing to different directions of Luke's body. They were not even focused on what Luke and Eryk were saying, they were too hypnotized with the beauty that is Luke's body.

"You... You just can't do something like this, especially since we are mated." Eryk said, sounding completely stupid. Luke laughed and shook his head, holding back the urge to allow soft moans to escape pass his mouth from the hands that are caressing his body at the moment.

"Out of everyone, you want to tell me about not doing something because I am still 'mated' to you... You should... look at yourself before you try to judge other people, Eryk." Luke said, pausing in between his words, soft moans escaping passed his mouth. Eryk stood there with the blood rushing to his head, as his anger boils up, but he knows he can't do anything.

"You're being a slut. And no one will want you after, not even me." Eryk spat, feeling uncomfortable as the three men that surrounded Luke laughed.

"Why don't you show him how much no one wants me." Luke said and the three men began to take action.

Luke's wolf craved only one person, and that person's lips was attached to his lips. Sam was  on his left side, kissing his neck, whilst Baphomet's hand trailed Luke's body delicately. A feeling grew in Baphomet's and Sam's chest, making them stop. They stood up and moved closer to Luke, Sam being the first one to whisper something in Luke's ear.

"I don't think it's us you want. And as much as I want to, your wolf isn't much fond of it and my wolf won't allow me." Sam said and Luke nodded his head, already knowing that he can't do anything to stop his wolf. Baphomet decided to mind link Luke and also expressed his thoughts.

"Luke, baby. Your wolf is a big meany, you know that. He won't submit and I think he won't let me do anything so if you don't mind, I can't do it." He expressed, with a slight frown.

"I understand." Luke mind linked back. "Why don't you and Sam have some fun then?" Luke suggest and also connected the mind link to Sam, who agreed to it.

"I'm hot and bothered already so let's do it." Sam agreed.

"Luke, I am not giving up on getting you. I don't care if I have to share." He mind linked and Luke nodded, not wanting to repeat that. He was hot and bothered as well and already in the mood and plus he wanted to show Eryk that he can do the same, move on just as fast.

Baphomet and Sam vanished in the air, thanks to Baphomet, and they left Prince and Luke on the bed, Prince whom had a smirk on his face. Eryk just stood there, wanting to move closer, but he just could not.